Page 22 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm, well this was a good game rather than a bad one but it sure was RNG!

I was playing brawl vs a warrior. We're both below 10 HP (think I had like 2 at this point), he has a 10 attack Grom on the board (his SECOND Grom!). I play Mogor the Ogre. Next turn he attacks, Mogor sends him flying into... my Majordomo Executus.

Next turn hero power takes out his 8/8 (a giant I think) and whatever's left on my side finishes the kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Playing arena. First game with a newly drafted warrior deck. Paladin opponent plays turn 2 shielded minibot, turn 3 coghammer, turn 3 shielded minibot+dude, turn 4 truesilver. Then he played turn 5 ooze into my arcanite reaper (the only thing I could possibly play to try to get back on board), turn 6 second ooze into my second reaper, turn 7 BGH into my sea giant...

what the fuck is this, man?
    Oh I've been on the other side of this. Having something to counter everything your opponent puts up is beautiful. Its annoying when positions are reversed though.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Lost to a facehunter in turn 4 who did an overkill by 35hp. Outskilled i guess
    So you’re saying a hunter did 65 dmg in 4 turns, turn 4 being 36+ damage? I’m calling shenanigans…
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing my demon lock deck against a priest. The only minions he drops the entire game are shrink meister and healbot. Otherwise all he plays is spells. He ends up killing my last minions right as I go into fatigue with no more damage in my hand with him sitting at 5 health. So frustrating to just be going face face face and him healing for 40+ over the course of the fight while also decking me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about to beat a fucking panda to a pulp because of Blizzard's shitty hearthstone mobile. I lost a guaranteed win because I DCed, but it never actually kicked me or notified I was DCed. By the time I realized, I left and reopened the game to reconnect, I had lost 3 turns. Stupid priest won due to pure dumb luck after being whittled down to 6 hp with my demon lock. I even had spells to kill him off even with nothing on the board.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Was playing freeze mage against druid, couldn't tell which deck. Turn 4 innervate x2 + Ragnaros (i didn't have an answer for it). Turn 5 he plays faceless, so Raggy x 2 yay.. Turn 6 comes and he plays.... another faceless. The game did not drag out, to put it that way

Deleted
    Lost to a facehunter in turn 4 who did an overkill by 35hp. Outskilled i guess
    Lolwhat? He got an Ghaz'rilla out of your deathlord and then Mad Bombered it? I honestly can't fathom any other way of doing 65 damage in 4 turns.

30 & 5 overkill. So 35 dmg total to put ot correct. Still...

30 & 5 overkill. So 35 dmg total to put ot correct. Still...
    Let's actually work this out, even god hand it.

Turn 1 Leper gnome x2 with a coin.

Turn 2 Double Abusive = 8 damage.

Turn 3 Animal Companion Leokk for 12 which = 20 total.

Turn 4 Glaive + Hero power = 19 for a total of 39.

So the BEST CASE scenario you can possibly get (I think? Someone can check that math/card combo's) is 4 damage off what you got. Either you just cleared nothing, your deck is horrible or you drew every single bad card possible and he got god draw.

All hunters should DIE. Little nerd brainless robots just getting free wins with 0 skill.

OK...I feel better...

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Let's actually work this out, even god hand it.

Turn 1 Leper gnome x2 with a coin.

Turn 2 Double Abusive = 8 damage.

Turn 3 Animal Companion Leokk for 12 which = 20 total.

Turn 4 Glaive + Hero power = 19 for a total of 39.

So the BEST CASE scenario you can possibly get (I think? Someone can check that math/card combo's) is 4 damage off what you got. Either you just cleared nothing, your deck is horrible or you drew every single bad card possible and he got god draw.
    Turn 4 could be Kill command+arcane shot. Which would be 41, and I think would leave you with an empty hand if my math is right. But I do agree, what deck can't clear anything, nor heal/armor up in 4 turns? Not saying it isn't possible to die in four, just very curious what the chain of events were.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage vs lock, I have a Flamewaker on the board, he's just played a Twilight drake, it's going into my turn 5

I play my second Flamewaker and Flamecannon. All four blasts hit his face. Well... that's a bit shit, can't trade my first Flamewaker into a healthy drake.

I Coin. All four blasts hit his face. Arcane Missiles - all three hit his face, then all four blasts yet again hit his face.

Molten + Molten + DoA on turn 6, with his first drake still hale

*rage*
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-07-28 at 07:27 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Turn 4 could be Kill command+arcane shot. Which would be 41, and I think would leave you with an empty hand if my math is right. But I do agree, what deck can't clear anything, nor heal/armor up in 4 turns? Not saying it isn't possible to die in four, just very curious what the chain of events were.
    It indeed was:

T1: Double Gnome
    T2: Double Abusive Sargeant
    T3: Wolfrider
    T4: Timberwolf & Kill Command

If i remember right...i guess in turn 2 i healed up and turn 3 i put injured blademaster on the board

I might have made some bad choices in my oppening hand as a priest yeah, since i got offered Kezan Mystic and Auchenai Soulpriest i decided to keep them. It good againts hunter. Then i removed Silvanas as 3rd option and got a SWD...

Then in my first 4 turns just awful cards were comming

Anyway, when a face hunter has such an opening hand. Even when i could have reacted in turn 2-4...sitting on that kill command and with +4 on the board guaranteed from gnomes he would have got me anyway...pretty sure

Implosion is another example of how blizzard doesnt do any balancing with cards. lock uses it on my 1 health minion, it gets hit for 5 and summons 5 imps. in any proper card game, the card can only realistically do 1 damage so it would only summon 1 imp.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Implosion is another example of how blizzard doesnt do any balancing with cards. lock uses it on my 1 health minion, it gets hit for 5 and summons 5 imps. in any proper card game, the card can only realistically do 1 damage so it would only summon 1 imp.
    No logic here.

Just because something has a health value, doesn't mean you can only hit for a maximum of its health value.

If it takes 25 pounds of force to break a bone, hitting the bone with 40 pounds of force wont make it so i hit the bone with 25 pounds because that's all it requires for it to break. It still received 40 pounds of force.

Overkill is fine.

Last edited by Scully; 2016-12-04 at 07:57 PM.

Hunter, then hunter, then hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Hunter, then hunter, then hunter.
    Probably a trend. I played 12 straight facehunters today. 12.

face hunter, control warrior, face hunter, control warrior.

I just faced a Mage in the arena that had Dr. Balanced, Piloted Sky Golem, 2x Flamewalkers, and 2x Fireballs, not to mention at least two Frostbolts and a Flamestrike.

RNG is a bitch.