Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When your deathlord's deathrattle pulls out their ragnaros on turn 4. I battled through putting up the good fight, drew my shadow word death and killed it with ~14 health left then he drops Tirion. GG

15+ Year Old Account
    Mech Priest vs Control Hunter, very hard-fought match, ends up with him on 4HP, no minions and one card vs my 11HP, 4 minions and four cards. He plays his card - a trap. No worries, I can heal my Yeti then punch through it.

My turn - he had gotten an Iron Jugg out of Sneed's earlier and Timer Rewinder'd it to play its battlecry. And you guessed it - HERE COMES THE FUCKING MINE.

I am now on 1HP. My minions are all on one HP. If I heal myself, the trap takes out my minions and puts me at 1 for him to Steady Shot me. If I heal a minion, the trap kills me. I resign myself to the fate of shit RNG and concede.

About three seconds later I realise I could just NOT FUCKING ATTACKED AND WAITED ONE TURN WHILE PUTTING DOWN ANOTHER GOD DAMN MINION TO SAFELY KILL HIM NEXT TURN. GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT.

Proper spaz moment.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'm playing as a Priest going up against Face Hunter. He has Explosive Trap up and will kill me next turn. I play Dr. Boom before attacking, and I need the boom bots deathrattle to hit his face for at least 4 damage to kill him(pretty good odds). Instead they hit for 2...and then 1. Yep, I end up (in Forsen's voice)"one damage off lethal."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    Fireball, Frostbolt and Flamestrike all being common makes me salty.
    Same here brah, same here.

STOP.TOPDECKING.ALL.THE.ANSWERS

*throws paladin out the window*

15+ Year Old Account
    Two games against the same druid, both times he burst through all my HP and armor with back-to-back FON/SR combos on turn 9 and 10.

Suck my dick.

FoN/SR really needs to be looked at IMO. Not a huge nerf but... something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It gets even more ridiculous when they have the combo and play Thaurissan a few turns before.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are being terribad tonight, can't do my damn dailies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just when I thought I had all the Mad Scientist fuckery sorted out, it turns out that when killing one with a Fire Ele's battlecry and the Scientist's secret being Mirror Entity, the mage gets a Fire Ele.

=(

I don't get it. Mirror Entity usually resolves after the minion has hit the deck and buffs apply (Technician and Twilight Drake, for example, get buffed mage-side). If it activates after a minion has resolved playing, why would this instance activate Mirror Entity BEFORE my minion has resolved?
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-04-30 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Just when I thought I had all the Mad Scientist fuckery sorted out, it turns out that when killing one with a Fire Ele's battlecry and the Scientist's secret being Mirror Entity, the mage gets a Fire Ele.

=(

I don't get it. Mirror Entity usually resolves after the minion has hit the deck and buffs apply (Technician and Twilight Drake, for example, get buffed mage-side). If it activates after a minion has resolved playing, why would this instance activate Mirror Entity BEFORE my minion has resolved?
    last I checked, this was clasified as a bug, atleast pre-BRM. obviously DR acts inconsistently out of turn in this case, since sylvanas killed by battlecry steals the minion, which means the minion hits the board before her DR resolved, which is not this case. And yeah, its annoying, when I was playing some mechmage mirror, I was always like "please, let the blastmage fuck up for a change and NOT kill the damn scientist"

Deleted
    Picked up a hunter in arena. The draft, oh my the draft.

0 animal's companions
    0 UTH
    0 bows
    1 glavie zooka
    barely any beasts
    0 card draw
    very shitty minions overall

i conceded this run at 0-2. what do i get from the pack? usual 4 commons + 1 rare, and this rare is... TARGET DUMMY.

that was like the shittiest arena drafts ever. almost like those deliberate worst card arena by Kripp.

Although the karma went back on constructed when i was playing my cancer mech mage deck (had mage daily quest). The goblin blastmage guy landed ALL 4 hits on the opponent's sludge belcher, allowing me to just ping it off. THAT's some crazy RNG there. 1/81 chance, he had other minion on the board as well.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-04-30 at 03:54 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got trolled by Ogre Ninja in Arena. Playing Hunter, dropped a Misdirect secret the turn after Ogre Ninja was played. Enemy tried to attack me, Misdirect triggers to land on the enemy hero, Ogre Ninja ability procs and attacks my only minion on the field instead. Bloody Hell!

I think I'm about done with this game. Ever since it's become popular to derank and netdeck at rank 20 it's basically impossible to actually experiment and have any fun unless you're playing a netdeck too. It's absolutely atrocious and this game has become a farce of itself. Honestly, I think anyone playing a netdeck at low ranks is fucking pathetic and they have zero sense of sportsmanship. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, you might as well be cheating for all the 'challenge' you're going to get. For example, my last 5 games have been Mech Mage, Dragon Paladin, Dragon Paladin, Zoo Lock, Face Hunter all with the exact cards listed on Hearthpwn and this is at rank 19 and 20.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I think I'm about done with this game. Ever since it's become popular to derank and netdeck at rank 20 it's basically impossible to actually experiment and have any fun unless you're playing a netdeck too. It's absolutely atrocious and this game has become a farce of itself. Honestly, I think anyone playing a netdeck at low ranks is fucking pathetic and they have zero sense of sportsmanship. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, you might as well be cheating for all the 'challenge' you're going to get. For example, my last 5 games have been Mech Mage, Dragon Paladin, Dragon Paladin, Zoo Lock, Face Hunter all with the exact cards listed on Hearthpwn and this is at rank 19 and 20.
    Dunno what you're on about, since the start of this season I've been tinkering with a brand new Shaman deck and a brand new Mage deck both of my own design, constantly chopping and changing, and I'm sitting at 7 currently. My Shaman deck is almost as good as I'm gonna get it and one of the strongest I've made yet, and while my Mage isn't seeing the same success I know where I can improve it.

Be creative.

Dunno what you're on about, since the start of this season I've been tinkering with a brand new Shaman deck and a brand new Mage deck both of my own design, constantly chopping and changing, and I'm sitting at 7 currently. My Shaman deck is almost as good as I'm gonna get it and one of the strongest I've made yet, and while my Mage isn't seeing the same success I know where I can improve it.

Be creative.
    Lol, I am being creative, I just don't have the crutches tons of other people can rely on like the really decent legendaries. Hell, I'm still missing a ton of rares from GvG and vanilla and missing quite a few uncommons from release as well.

My guess is you've got most of the important legendaries (Rag, Sylvannas, Boom) as well as all the class rares and uncommons to work with. I'm sure I'd be doing better as well were I in the same situation. Unfortunately that's not the case and since this game works on a 'rich get richer' system I'm kind of stuck where I am for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure I do. I've been playing a long time, I've earned them.

My Mage deck uses two. My Shaman deck uses one. If you think you're not winning because "not enough legendaries" then that's a problem right there. And if you're saying you lack a ton of core rares etc then complaining that you "have no room to experiment" as per your first post, then I'm not sure where you're getting at.

I craft beginner decks for my friends - strong decks for the entry ranks using basics and whatever they've gotten from packs. If you want some help making a solid deck without spending money I am more than happy to review what you have, and give you some pointers in deck building and what you should aim towards crafting. You can and will win with mostly basic cards in the lower ranks - it's a hodgepodge at the moment though as everyone just reset.

Sure I do. I've been playing a long time, I've earned them.

My Mage deck uses two. My Shaman deck uses one. If you think you're not winning because "not enough legendaries" then that's a problem right there. And if you're saying you lack a ton of core rares etc then complaining that you "have no room to experiment" as per your first post, then I'm not sure where you're getting at.

I craft beginner decks for my friends - strong decks for the entry ranks using basics and whatever they've gotten from packs. If you want some help making a solid deck without spending money I am more than happy to review what you have, and give you some pointers in deck building and what you should aim towards crafting. You can and will win with mostly basic cards in the lower ranks - it's a hodgepodge at the moment though as everyone just reset.
    I do notice that and that's just another frustration with the game. I understand why they do resets but it makes low ranks hell for people like me a week or two after said reset. Even then though, last week I still found myself running into netdecks in at least 40% of my games, don't know if I was facing latecomers and getting unlucky or what but it's pretty damn annoying.

As for missing rares and uncommons, what I'm getting at is right in the statement. I'm still trying to build up a decent amount of gold to finish filling out the rares and commons but that takes time and it's a struggle. Until you get some of the better spells or the spells with more utility and some of the more important creatures it feels like you're left out in the cold. Sure, I could make a deck full of basics and maybe it's better than what I've got currently but at that point you're essentially just committing to the grind unless you love playing anything and everything in the game. To me decks that are mostly basics are boring and frankly I don't think my deck is so bad that it's going to be that much worse than a deck of basics. The issue is I can't do much testing with it and the moment. On top of missing some key spells I don't really have reasonable opponents to face. It's either I destroy people playing with decks they made or I get destroyed by copy-pasted netdecks (and about a quarter of the time it's a golden hero too), there's no build in difficulty. It's to the point where if I see within the first couple of turns that it's a netdeck I recognize I'll probably just concede because 9 times out of 10 they'll beat me. I know my deck needs work, I'm not disputing that, I just don't feel like I can accurately figure out what's working and what isn't with the opponents I've been getting. The most annoying part is I've made it quite easily up to 16 or so with this deck before but ever since reset I can't break 19.

Well this just happened..

Oracle into Hungry Dragon into a Zombie Chow on my side which put him on 6 health. Really? I MEAN REALLY

Gotten Millhouse to pop out of enemy shredders 3 of my last 4 kills on them. Really makes the game fun when they get a 8/7 for 4. And since it's release by far it has been the most common drop from them. It makes no sense how often it comes out and completely breaks the game.