10+ Year Old Account

Resto Sham or MW Monk for 2s/3s and RBGs?

I currently just brought those two to 100. Trying to decide which one to make as my main alt.

I plan to maybe do some raiding with them in my off time, but they are mostly going to be used as PvP healers.

Which one would you guess suggest would make a better overall healer for 2s/3s and RBGs at the moment and why?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    They are equally viable.

This goes for 2s and 3s. You're still gonna get trumped by restodruids, but they are viable both of them nonetheless. Maybe a slight favor for the restosham if we go back to mop-metagame where melees don't have as much power as they have now.

No clue about RBGs, I only do em for the 3 wins per week.

So yeah I think it boils down to your playstyle, what you prefer playing. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.