How many stones a week do you get?

So just curious how many of the Legendary Abrogator Stones you get per week.

Currently at 111. Curious to see what my odds are at getting all 125 next reset.

1-4 per boss, chance to get cluster which gives 5.

afaik mar'gok always gives 5 or 6.

so on average you'll get 2 per boss and 5 from mar'gok, so 15. should be fine. especially including the 3 stones you get from follower mission each week.

Currently at 120

My friend iRL gets 30 this week.

Yes...30, I can believe this happen to him.

He gets 6 from Imperator + 4 Cluster + 2 for the other 2 bosses.

Started with 108 this morning and was sure i wouldn't finish. Kargath 1, Butcher 2, Tectus 5, Twins 5, Koragh 2, Imp got me to 125.

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea but it stopped at 122 about 1 week ago, of course I got no abro mission ever since, so I won't have a ring upgrade today before the fresh reset raid :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    so on average you'll get 2 per boss and 5 from mar'gok, so 15. should be fine. especially including the 3 stones you get from follower mission each week.
    I think there are multiple missions and/or the CD is low, once I got 2 abro missions in 2 or 3 days. So it's rng like everything gear related this expansion.

Deleted
    Is there a difference between LFR and Normal / HC for the stone drops ? Like LFR drops less than HC or the chance to get a cluster is in HC bigger than in lfr ? Does the imperator also drop always a cluster @lfr ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    Is there a difference between LFR and Normal / HC for the stone drops ? Like LFR drops less than HC or the chance to get a cluster is in HC bigger than in lfr ? Does the imperator also drop always a cluster @lfr ?
    There shouldn't be any difference. At least that what I've heard and noticed myself. I've had LFR runs where I get 2-3 clusters and heroic runs where I get no clusters at all. RNG is RNG.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

I need 21 last week. By the time I hit imperator I needed 4. Ended up getting 6 off him (guaranteed I think?) so I got 22 last week.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    I'm missing 2 and i have still lfr imperator left, but don't want to risk to get only 1 if i know that i will get my 5 from my hc kill at Friday. so can somebody confirm that i can get 100% also 5 from lfr imperator ?

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    I'm missing 2 and i have still lfr imperator left, but don't want to risk to get only 1 if i know that i will get my 5 from my hc kill at Friday. so can somebody confirm that i can get 100% also 5 from lfr imperator ?
    I got a cluster of 6. Someone in my guild told me it was guaranteed which from what I've seen is accurate. That being said, LFR, normal, heroic and mythic are all the same in terms of drops. No difficulty rewards more than the others it's all just RNG.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    No idea but it stopped at 122 about 1 week ago, of course I got no abro mission ever since, so I won't have a ring upgrade today before the fresh reset raid :/

- - - Updated - - -

I think there are multiple missions and/or the CD is low, once I got 2 abro missions in 2 or 3 days. So it's rng like everything gear related this expansion.
    You get 1 per boss in lfr so you can finish the quest before you raid