Demo Glyph/Talents for Highmaul

Spinning up Demo now that it's the FoTM for Warlocks. Wondering what Glyph/Talent choices every body is running with for the various Highmaul encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    Spinning up Demo now that it's the FoTM for Warlocks. Wondering what Glyph/Talent choices every body is running with for the various Highmaul encounters.
    Its a shame they don't have any guides for demo warlocks on this forum.

The only thing you have to do is ask yourself, "Is this an aoe intensive fight, has a few targets or single target fight?", then follow the guide and pay attention to the bits where it says 'For AOE use this..' or 'for Single target use this.'.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Its a shame they don't have any guides for demo warlocks on this forum.
    It's a shame that the guide doesn't have a consensus of what people are running for what particular encounter, and why they find those glyphs/talents helpful. Despite that absolutely glorious guide, every recent post is littered with 'this glyh or this talent?' 'imp swarm with shards?' 'when do I drop DS glyph and what do I replace it with?' I thought we could consolidate some of that discussion here, but obviously that was a crazy mistake on my part. Thanks so much for setting me straight.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The only thing you have to do is ask yourself, "Is this an aoe intensive fight, has a few targets or single target fight?", then follow the guide and pay attention to the bits where it says 'For AOE use this..' or 'for Single target use this.'.

Crazy me, I thought the Warlock forums would be a good place to discuss what you're running and why and maybe there would be a wealth of information here from people that have been running Demo longer than myself that could offer some insight besides 'AoE when there is a lot of stuff and ST when there is ST.'

My bad, I should have known better to expect anything other than a shitpost response from MMOChamp crowd. I'll go try to find a more helpful forum. Didn't mean to upset the cart trying to get something useful/informative/constructive going. Feel free to back to your regular 'devs hate warlocks' and 'we're so broken waaaaaahhhh' shitpost floods.
    Last edited by iriecolorado; 2015-01-14 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We try to keep obvious spec specific discussion in the spec specific guides, so that people looking for similar information can be redirected to that 1 specific thread without having to spend time searching the forum for that 1 thread with the not so obvious title from 3 weeks ago. So use the sticky guides, it's what they are for and where you will find the people lurking that know best.

That said, this thread could have stayed open if the posting in it had been more civil, but I doubt we'll get any more positive discussion after this start, so I'm closing this anyway. An uncivil post should be reported and ignored, not reacted to in a far worse way and derailing the thread.

CLOSED.