Played arena since Season 1. Still haven't got 2700 3v3 or Gladiator

I have arena master, 2,400 in 3v3 duelist. hero of the alliance in rbg etc.

But Ive never been able to get gladiator.

The people Ive been playing with are all usually 2.2k players or less because I can never seem to find or make friends with any of the 2700-3000 arena players and the 2.2k guys I do play with usually rage quit from class balance issues before we can ever play enough games to get passed 2400-2500+

All the glads/rank1s I know of .... they all seem to be too busy selling boosts and sticking within their own clique to ever get in with..even with the RBGs they play they're selling boosts most of the time so theres never any room for actual players like me.

Boo hoo.

What is the purpose of this post? Just a QQ that you aren't good enough to get glad after 15 tries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a boost, then join them in selling to others?

I pretty much identified myself from this post.

In my case, I like to believe it's because I devote most of my time for PvE and by playing in a raiding guild don't have enough connections/options for comps and players to push rating.

Though, I don't think joining a PvP community will magically make me a gladiator. The key of becoming a gladiator is having good synergy with teammates, who are good players like yourself, which can take multiple losses to achieve.
    Last edited by Divinism; 2015-01-14 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    What is the purpose of this post? Just a QQ that you aren't good enough to get glad after 15 tries?

Pretty much. Not to mention that I think its too late for me now...most of the guys i know that arena have all quit so its extremely hard finding partners. Not to mention I feel like my own skills are diminishing based on the fact i dont get to play anywhere near as much...so ive basically regressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Buy a boost, then join them in selling to others?
    buy a boost? no thanks jefferino

7+ Year Old Account
    I am in the same boat and I feel you pain, but my experience with it is a little different. I always played with family and friends but never really sought out competitive players to go for high rating. At the start of the last expansion I was approached by a team that I beat in a close arena and gave it a real shot. I was at the cutoff for glad within the first week. Regardless of what bg I was playing on, it just felt so lackluster. Not sure why but it took enjoyment out of the game for me.
    Dedicated Gamer and Writer
    Check out my blog, every read and share really helps out!

http://meanddavid.blogspot.com/
    http://forscent.tumblr.com/

Ugh tell me about it. I've been in that boat forever. Started S3 and been duelist nearly every season since, 2400 in 2s and 3s achieves. It's to the point where I just don't believe I'm good enough to get glad without stellar teammates of which I don't know well enough because, like you said, they stick together too much. I really can't blame them; I pretty much only stick with my friends and people they think are good and know so it's not like I can be angry that I don't have glad level teammates.

The pain is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really in that boat but I will land there after some time if I can't push glad. Maybe we should have a thread called "Washed up duelists lf team for glad", hah.

I have friends in the right places though, so Idk how I can help you OP. Sadfaec

E: started pvping "srsly" in S7. I've been gone from the game quite some time since then aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I'm not really in that boat but I will land there after some time if I can't push glad. Maybe we should have a thread called "Washed up duelists lf team for glad", hah.
    you 2 have to boost me to duelist quick i wanna post in that.

as for 2700 the general public semi casual is pooched if they didnt get it s9 with the rest of us who shouldnt have it.. don't worry about the #, worry about the title lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    you 2 have to boost me to duelist quick i wanna post in that.

as for 2700 the general public semi casual is pooched if they didnt get it s9 with the rest of us who shouldnt have it.. don't worry about the #, worry about the title lol.
    I'm game what do you play?

Srsly though, I'm gone from arena until saturday. Then my life returns to normal after about 1,5 months without srs arena. Can't wait D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Having 2.4/arena master doesnt prove anything unless its pretty recent.. i know a bunch of people that got 2.4k or glad 4-5 years ago and yet now.. they barerly broke 2.2k while playing fotm.

I know my personal biggest problem most likely is lack of playing OP comps in the recent seasons. Me and my normal teammates always seem to be one class off of the ideal comp, like a subpar healer or caster. Like last season we play mage/shadow/hpally where druid or sham would be a better healer. Or playing KFC in last season of cata when thug would have been better, etc. Even now, we run either disc/war/lock or hpally/war/ele, neither of which are FoTM.

After so many season I just want to play whats fun you know, rerolling something OP thats boring just to grind rating isn't as fun as it sounds. It's more like a chore that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"