702 Disc/Holy priest 7/7M 8/10M LF raiding guild

I'm currently 7/7M, 8/10M raiding on a 2day/week schedule. I'm looking to join a progression guild that raids 3-4 days/week and is looking to make quick progress in HFC.

My discipline spec is definitely stronger than my holy spec right now, but I've got a full set of gear with the appropriate gems/enchants for both. I'm mainly looking to main discipline, but I'd be willing to switch to full time holy for the right guild. I've got a full set of shadow gear as well, but I am very inexperienced with shadow and would require some time to master the spec.

I've also got a 7/10 M 694 ilvl mage that I can bring with me for split runs.

Here are my logs: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8100639/latest#boss=0

Feel free to ask any questions here or add my real ID: fasndfgioqnw#1498

Hi, you could possibly be a good fit for Last Word! Our current Disc priest is retiring.

Last Word (Horde, US-Ner'zhul) HM: 7/7M, BRF: 10/10M

- Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST (11:00pm-2:00am EST)
    - Loot System: Loot council
    - Website: http://www.LWlol.com (Our website is 3 things: Really expensive, Really awesome, and Really active. It speaks for itself)

- Previous Progression:
    Heroic Ragnaros (25): US #139
    Heroic Deathwing (25): US #86
    Heroic Sha of Fear (25): US #55
    Heroic Ra-Den (25): US #72
    Heroic Garrosh (25): US #46
    Mythic Blackhand (20): US #105

The officers will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to add our battletags or PM us at http://www.LWlol.com:

Abbador (Guild Master) Funkmaster#1933
    Earthwormjim (Raid Leader) Earthwormjim#1687
    Unholysin (Melee) Sin#1194
    Lind (Tank) Lind#1952
    Please visit our website at http://www.LWlol.com to begin your application!

Hey undead,

Og is 3-night Horde raiding guild on Stormreaver. We are 9/10M and we're looking for a Disc since our current one (me) is planning to swap mains provided I find a new Disc. I will be upfront: this is a core raid spot and as such, good attendance (and a reliable computer and internet connection) is required, and in return you can expect to be in for every progression kill.

We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 7-11 CST and basically never go outside of those times (for reference, last time we went considerably past raid time was to get Normal Garrosh down so that we could start Heroics the very first week).

If interested, please add me to BTag and we can chat further, Payback#1674, or go to our website oglings.shivtr.com

Have you found a new place yet?

Undead, if you don't mind transferring to alliance my guild can offer both your priest and mage raiding slots.

My guild, Dark Twilight, is 8/10 mythic BRF (7/7 mythic HM) and raids three nights a week. We also have a team 2 that focuses on heroic raids (and provides much needed green text in our chat boxes during the day) and raids two nights a week.

Our mythic raid nights/times:
    Wednesday 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
    Thursday 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
    Monday 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Heroic Team raids:
    Tuesday 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
    Sunday 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Our website is DarkTwilight[dot]net and we have logs posted on Warcraft Logs under the Bloodhoof server listing.

My bnet tag is Treecloud#1581 and you can contact Kilo-Bloodhoof or Cynacyn-Bloodhoof if you are interested and wanting more details.

Happy guild hunting, and I hope you find a nice home before Hellfire is released.

Post Apocalypse has been killing bad guys since 2006. We offer a stable community of smart, competent players that dedicate their time on a short weekly two-day schedule. We also have very active players outside of the raiding week that are always down to play, do challenge modes & achievements, gear alts, and make money doing GDKP runs. Mumble is chatty and it's easy to make new friends.

Not only are we really excited about our team, we genuinely like each other! Raid time is something we look forward to and prepare for ahead of time. Strategies are discussed via guild forum and Google spreadsheets are our best friends. We have fun, but we also put on our "srs faces" when it's time to play. Expectations are what you would expect in any "hardcore" guild. If this sounds like it fits your needs, it's worth your time to at least have a conversation with me.

Looking forward to meeting ya, shadow0611#1587

Hyjal-US Horde (West Coast)
    Tues/ Wed 6:30-10:30p PST
    7/10 Mythic BRF

shadow0611#1587