Deleted

[Request] Resto guide.

I've seen a lot of resto shamans in need of help over the few weeks in this class discussion section.
    So I suggest that someone with some spare time and good knowledge of the resto specc make a guide that admins can stick onto the front page. I know I would love if someone did that and I'm sure more people would atleast.

There might already be a lot of them out there but it would be nice if one was always on the front page.

Deleted
    Might as well have a sticky with a link to the guide on icy veins then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiph View Post
    The thing with Icy veins is that it is very simple, not much in depth. And the problem is still there, there is a lot of people in need of help who's playing resto shaman. That is why atleast I think that Icy Veins is a bit weak.

Deleted
    Awesome, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet,thanks Barrun.

I haven't visited my secondary spec in ages since I've had too much fun with primary (elemental). But given the fact I switched mains to my shaman and prefer a ranged class I figured I'd revisit resto as I have enough melee classes.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Try Lifeingroup5.com. He has a lot of information there.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiph View Post
    I find that most of the time, anyone who knows enough to look for a guide already knows enough for the IV guides to be useful. Kind of decent for alts, but very little actual content. For the spells, the guide pretty much spends five pages restating the tooltips without adding any new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Devos Songare View Post
    Try Lifeingroup5.com. He has a lot of information there.
    Link to the guide. It doesn't seem to really have been updated since WoD release, though.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    So yes, it seems like we're in need of a up to date resto guide!