Best mod/admin to talk to about what I perceive to be a moderator bias?

I don't mean to bring moderator actions into the public spotlight, but I'm not sure who the chief administrative figure on this board is (the staff list is set to "hidden"). Several members have witnessed a certain topic that is in clear violation of the rules remain open for ~30 pages and I have reported the topic twice myself. Strangely enough, countless topics by other members that were posted in the exact same style, covering the exact same topic (but from the opposing perspective) were locked.

I can't say much more about it, but I feel that this is definite proof that at least one moderator only enforces the rules when he disagrees with the poster's opinion. Who should I contact about this allegation?

10+ Year Old Account
    no one, you just have to suck up the extreme bias here I have tried many times and nothing ever comes of it.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

SaigonRE. You should practice the whole "i dont give a shit". Makes your stay on the internet so much more enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any issues with moderation should be brought to one of the global ("blue") moderators with links of evidence. If your issue is with a blue mod, either contact a different one or -- if you're concerned about it -- use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the site, which messages a site administrator.

In no instances is it okay to make public threads on the matter.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |