YOU need to quit WoW

Yes, you.

$50 for the expansion box
    $180 subscription for one year
    $??? Character services that are somehow not part of the package.

You don't like CRZ. You want to fly. You think Garrisons would make a great phone game. 2 months in and you're bored already. The game is unbalanced. They shrunk your stats and now too many encounters are totally trivial. They shrunk your abilities and took away a favorite ability / action. They merged your realm and called it realm coalescing like nobody would notice. 60-100 other players are in the same zone trying to tame the same rare as you. There is no third raid for WoD. You still use the old models because the new ones suck and have a ton of issues. You miss profession perks. You hate crafting when its gated once per week. You miss gems and enchants and reforging. Everybody and their uncle went engineer. Too many bots in BGs. Too many bots in dungeons and raids.

I could use some help here, please keep the list going...

I will repeat myself: less is less.

And that's why you need to quit. The game is not going to improve one bit until Blizzard gets kicked in the groin financially. And while you continue to play and to pay you give them absolutely no incentive to change anything they are currently doing. All those things you don't like, you are still paying for them just as if you approved of each of them one by one.

$50 for twice as much content as most $60 games will get you, plus twice as much as that when you include content updates.
    $180 per year of having fun with my friends and RPing. I also get customer support for that money, which you normally won't get with other games...
    $??? for services I rarely use.

I like crz.

I don't like flying.

I think Garrisons would make a great MMORPG mini game for computer systems.

2 months in and I'm already excited!

I'll repeat myself: more is more.

And that's why YOU need to sub!

quitting doesnt mean the issue you have is going to get fixed.
    giving feedback and being the LARGE majority will get it changed

While I don't agree with the negative tone of the post, I do think people should quit the game when they're not having fun. I think the problem is a lot of people don't. You shouldn't ever stay subscribed by the future prospect of future fun, which I think some people tend to do. You should only subscribe when it's fun.

For example, I plan to let my sub expire in March if 6.1 doesn't make things more fun for me, then resub when there's enough content worth resubbing for.

Sounds like you're the one that needs to quit.

I'm perfectly satisfied with WoD so far. You need to stop trying to convince others to quit with you so you can feel better or justified about it. Just another number on the list of expansion whiners who, instead of just quitting something they no longer enjoy, will instead continue to pay their sub and play so they can attempt to convince other people that the game they play is bad.
    Sorry, But it's true.

Don't let the door hit ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    You shouldn't ever stay subscribed by the future prospect of future fun, which I think some people tend to do. You should only subscribe when it's fun.
    Said in Boss Mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads that lead off this way aren't going to be constructive. It's more or less asking for an argument so this will be closed. Don't make threads just to stir things up.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."