Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Speaking of jobs, SodaStream factory was hiring over 1000 Palestinians with work conditions that cover the workforce in Israel, but with the help of BDS useful sheeple living comfy lives abroad the factory was moved behind the green lines and left those 1000 Palestinians unemployed, well done well done .
    Why don't the Palestinians make their own factories to hire their own people?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    No one else really wants to invest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilia Sahanova View Post
    Couldnt care less to be honest.They have so many friends.Jordan, Syria, Qatar, Egypt.I bet they can give them a job
    ok you are not as bad as the other guy here so dont take this as a complaint about your weivs, but please learn to use the Space button?
    its.not.suposed.to.look.like.this
    But rather look like this. and this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Israel blows them Up?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Pragmatically speaking, this whole situation would have ended decades ago if Israel's Arab neighbors had put their money where their mouths were and had actually absorbed the Palestinians (most of whom CHOSE to leave Israel after the declaration), instead of keeping them in camps or enclaves in order to continue to use them as a cudgel and casus belli against Israel. I don't see what would have been wrong with a population shift. The West loved the idea when it came to previous conflicts, like Greece/Turkey, where over 1 million refugees were created by a mandated population transfer.

The unacceptable options are:
    1. Genocide of Palestinians (besides, if that's what Israel was really doing it'd have been done years ago)
    2. Genocide of Jews in Israel (Arab states have tried, but it won't happen)
    3. Jews migrating out of Israel (not a feasible solution, and honestly, if you think so, you do have issues with Jews)

So both sides need to live there now. That leaves a 1-state solution and a 2-state solution.

2-state solution won't happen, Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians 97% of their demanded lands in the 90s, and they still turned him down. The Palestinians want, at the very least, 100%, they won't accept any agreement where they don't get every single thing they want. And for some of them, that would mean Israel disappearing, for others it would mean crippling Israel.

A 1-state solution is really the only logical way forward as I see it now. The problem with that is the fact there are elements on both sides that would rather see war than give in and live in one state.
    A 1-state solution won't work, since the Israelis won't accept a plan that won't keep Jews (as an ethnicity/race) in charge, and I rather doubt that a one state solution in which Palestinians don't have suffrage will be accepted by the Palestinians or the rest of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldnt care less to be honest.They have so many friends.Jordan, Syria, Qatar, Egypt.I bet they can give them a job
    That's a common misconception. At least Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with palestinians, as they shown many times in the past.

Their best friends, incidentally, reside in north Tel-Aviv.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    ok you are not as bad as the other guy here so dont take this as a complaint about your weivs, but please learn to use the Space button?

- - - Updated - - -

Israel blows them Up?
    How convenient to resort to that eh? fits really well with the rest of your venom.

- - - Updated - - -

Israel blows them Up?
    So you ignored the Hamas charter huh? Surprising. That you only pay attention to your things haha.

Israel blows what up? Israel strikes when there is a need to strike. The fact that Hamas uses civilian facilities to store guns and produce rockets, isnt Israels problem.

Its easy to set up a rocket production in the so called "spoon factory" and when it gets blown to pieces claim that Israel is bad bad boy.

Thats all you got?
    Last edited by Lilia Sahanova; 2015-01-23 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    How convenient to resort to that eh? fits really well with the rest of your venom.
    no open warfare is generally not conducive to economical development.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    because its actually really hard to import to Palestine because of all the checkpoints
    There is a reason for checkpoints.And last events only confirmed it.Did you hear about stabbing terror atacks in Israel? Get a clue

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Israel blows them Up?
    You're the one to talk about proper use of punctuation. Mkay.

Deleted
    So you ignored tha Hamas charter huh? Surprising. That you only pay attention to your things haha.
    because hamas is a terror organisation.
    Are you cool with me calling the entire state of israel/the likud party a terror organisation?

yeah, you just missed the entire point of that statement about blowing them up so not responding to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    You're the one to talk about proper use of punctuation. Mkay.
    i can certainly do better.

Any country which opposes that redundant political ideology is A-OK with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start by opening sentences with capital letters.

Because this how it's supposed to look. not this.

Sheesh, make your own shit look tidy before accusing someone else.

because hamas is a terror organisation.
    Are you cool with me calling the entire state of israel/the likud party a terror organisation?

yeah, you just missed the entire point of that statement about blowing them up so not responding to that.

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt miss on anything. Someone asked you why wouldnt Palestinains themselves work on their own factories.And you claimed that they can not do it, because Israel blows their factories up.

no open warfare is generally not conducive to economical development.
    The Palestinians really shouldn't have started rioting over the Israeli opposition leader visiting the holiest site in Judaism.

The stupidity of mobs is truly incredible.

Deleted
    Start by opening sentences with capital letters.

Because this how it's supposed to look. not this.

Sheesh, make your own shit look tidy before accusing someone else.
    The first is just laziness, a valid complaint, the second a typo.
    What differs from a typo is that a typo was in error, the behavior i perceived was an intentional lack of spaces after the periods.

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt miss on anything. Someone asked you why wouldnt Palestinains themselves work on their own factories.And you claimed that they can not do it, because Israel blows their factories up.
    No i did not. I have since expanded on my statement, with the explanation of that open warfare is not conducive to economical development, which it is not.
    Also please answer my question regarding the terror status of Likud/the Israeli state?
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2015-01-23 at 10:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Safe to say the OP is an a misguided fool (to put it lightly) and doesn't know the first thing about the conflict. I don't even care.

The ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is evident enough, that fact you think such actions are justified, leads me to believe you either aren't informed on the subject or a fool.
    You also stink of American propaganda.

Also what this even mean " people who know both sides support Israel"... do you stop and think about the things you write down? Or just spew nonsensical crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Safe to say the OP is an a misguided fool (to put it lightly) and doesn't know the first thing about the conflict. I don't even care.

The ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is evident enough, that fact you think such actions are justified, leads me to believe you either aren't informed on the subject or a fool.
    You also stink of American propaganda.

Also what this even mean " people who know both sides support Israel"... do you stop and think about the things you write down? Or just spew nonsensical crap?
    Do you?

/10

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Do you?

/10
    Far more than you, enlighten me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Far more than you, enlighten me...
    The burden of proof of ethnic cleansing lies on you, not me. Same as bringing any value to calling OP a "misguided fool".

What credentials do you possess to make either of those claims? Can you even point Israel and Palestine out on the world map?