Help me find Mysterious Flowers in Draenor

I've been looking around to see if this item made it live. As detailed on wowpedia:

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Mysterious_Flower

There's supposed to be a flower in every zone, and if you interact with all of them it unlocks a toy (no longer visible in the toybox, however some toys aren't so unsure if it's still available).

I found one flower in Talador (37.91) and the associated "quests" from the flowers are in game (you can check if they're flagged) but I can't find the rest. The Talador flower was in a different location than wowpedia had so it's possible they've been moved.

http://www.wowhead.com/object=227012...lower#comments

Anyone seen any flowers apart from the Talador one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

None of the Wowpedia coords are correct but since one is still in game, I guess they didn't remove the others. (Or maybe they did, flowers would of have cost us a raid tier)

That was my thought as well, if anyone has found more flowers maybe it's still possible to unlock it.

Deleted
    Kinda reminds me of the Morphed Sentient issue. Basically there is a mob in the Lost Veil that keeps ganking people for really high damage then vanishing instantly again. Doesn't seem to have any confirmed kills yet on wowhead and mass aoe spamming the area doesn't do anything, NPC scans goes off when it unvanishes to gank you however

wowhead.com/npc=86621

So I assume nobody has seen any other flowers?

I've checked all the spots on wowpedia and didn't find anytbing

this is so interesting o.o maybe i should stop sitting in my garrison and go out looking for these things! lol