Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurokk View Post
    I already tried this. No dice.
    Well like i said, Blizzard sort of learned from their WoD beta experience with announcing too much stuff. Notice how after WoD was launched there was a sudden drop on communication.

Someone at BlizzHQ did some ear pulling...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Well unfortunately this is my only option. If someone is prepared to copy & paste it to the US forums, I would appreciate that.
    I tried to copy it for you, Word... but apparently, with the armory issues we're having, I apparently have no characters on WoW and as such am not allowed to post on the forum ... ?

...Kind of an interesting error message as I am posting while logged in and looking at my characters.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...30010?page=1#4

We have a thread for the bug in the PTR Bug Forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 16dots View Post
    Newest sim is out, enh is at the very bottom(25th+) of every single target sim (665, 695), not even top 4 in any AOE sims(4 targets sustained, 8 adds every 45).

Are we done?
    In a single target vacuum, yeah. Actual fights with movement, downtime and other variables unique to the fights, nah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demos89 View Post
    In a single target vacuum, yeah. Actual fights with movement, downtime and other variables unique to the fights, nah.
    What about when each player in the raid has equal skill and is able to deal with the movement etc competently?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    What about when each player in the raid has equal skill and is able to deal with the movement etc competently?
    Tbh, thats part of why shamans will never be in a decent point. People defend too much about us being shit with ifs, and buts. In the scenario he puts, every single spec suffers from the same issues. some more than others. and with no moving LB when we disconnect we totally disconnect

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone here casually pvp? You know, a few random bgs, 1500 rating arenas for CP cap.

I ask cause i've noticed that all these complaints or ideas are PvE oriented. We have our issues in pvp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Does anyone here casually pvp? You know, a few random bgs, 1500 rating arenas for CP cap.

I ask cause i've noticed that all these complaints or ideas are PvE oriented. We have our issues in pvp as well.
    I do from time to time, but I've found pvp much more enjoyable on a warrior. The lack of any real changes to enh, are really disheartening on both fronts.
    The world is a deaf machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    I do from time to time, but I've found pvp much more enjoyable on a warrior. The lack of any real changes to enh, are really disheartening on both fronts.
    Well from a 1v1 perspective - i know! - enhance is more than capable of dealing with warrs

Enha is overbloated, 17 damage/cooldowns is ridiculously too much.

Aside from getting rid of the enormous ability bloat, all Enha needs is a 20% (total) damage increase to Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Windfury - and probably something like +10% passive benefit to our least valuable secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well from a 1v1 perspective - i know! - enhance is more than capable of dealing with warrs
    1v1 Most of the Melees are NP at all. We heal through their burst while applying a lot of pressure with our cds. When they survive our cds in a somewhat healthy state we are in trouble.. If anyone aoe fears / stuns while our wolves / fe are out, we are in trouble. When anyone decides to target any of our totems and presses *insert-random-instant-low-dmg-ranged-spell*, we might be in trouble. If you face a mage or some other ranged guy that is able to kite, you are in big trouble...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Enha is overbloated, 17 damage/cooldowns is ridiculously too much.

Aside from getting rid of the enormous ability bloat, all Enha needs is a 20% (total) damage increase to Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Windfury - and probably something like +10% passive benefit to our least valuable secondary stats.
    all it needs is ANOTHER 20% increase in... They have already gone up 20%, and another 20%.. throwing static dmg modifiers has already failed to resolve the issues.

Enh is also not ability bloated in the slightest. the playstyle still requires some thought. would rather it not turn into another fucktard melee spec pressing 3 buttons over and over

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    all it needs is ANOTHER 20% increase in... They have already gone up 20%, and another 20%.. throwing static dmg modifiers has already failed to resolve the issues.

Enh is also not ability bloated in the slightest. the playstyle still requires some thought. would rather it not turn into another fucktard melee spec pressing 3 buttons over and over
    Enhance is a fuck all easy spec to play anymore and is ability bloated beyond belief. Please try not to kid yourself and and keep the spec from being improved. Throwing modifiers at us until were blue is fucking boring and getting old.

Monk is the same.

I like my DK and warrior now as I finally have some empty spaces on my hotkey bars!

Having less buttons to press doesn't mean its easier or harder to play btw. I still don't know why people keep getting that wrong...
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Enhance is a fuck all easy spec to play anymore and is ability bloated beyond belief. Please try not to kid yourself and and keep the spec from being improved. Throwing modifiers at us until were blue is fucking boring and getting old.

Monk is the same.

I like my DK and warrior now as I finally have some empty spaces on my hotkey bars!

Having less buttons to press doesn't mean its easier or harder to play btw. I still don't know why people keep getting that wrong...
    Don't think you actuall even read my post before throwing your rattle. I didn't say it was harder or easier. I said it requires some thought outside of pressing the same two buttons over and over for DK/warrior.

Pleople like you seem to think anything more than 5 buttons is "bloated"

I would rather not see this game reduced to a fucked up Diablo "pick 6 spells" bullshit fest

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel as if some buttons could be removed. I dont feel as if our DPS priority is bloated, Enhance has always been a fast paced whack a mole, removing to much from the actual priority queue messes with that. The useless once in a bluemoon sub par utility as well as the vast spread of sources during log breakdowns needs to be looked at and consolidated.

Unleash Elements is a prime candidate for pissing off. It really doesnt provide meaningful gameplay at this point. Its still used on cooldown its not as if the run speed buff is used when we need it and the buff has a very high uptime.

Id love to see Storm Elemental disappear from existence.

Static damage increases are NOT the specs solution. We know this. We need to gain more from gear. We are one of the lowest DPS gained per ilvl specs and certainly the worst melee as well as the WORST option for a protector token come progression.

I dont have much positive to say going into BRF. We have little cleave, our niche is ALMOST absent from BRF. Our Single target is low. What use am I outside of trying to snipe adds on Darmac?

Deleted
    I feel as if some buttons could be removed. I dont feel as if our DPS priority is bloated, more the useless once in a bluemoon sub par utility as well as the vast spread of sources during log breakdowns.

Unleash Elements is a prime candidate for pissing off. It really doesnt provide meaningful gameplay at this point. Its still used on cooldown its not as if the run speed buff is used when we need it and the buff has a very high uptime.

Id love to see Storm Elemental disappear from existence.

Static damage increases are NOT the specs solution. We know this. We need to gain more from gear. We are one of the lowest DPS gained per ilvl specs and certainly the worst melee as well as the WORST option for a protector token come progression.

I dont have much positive to say going into BRF. We have little cleave, our niche is ALMOST absent from BRF. Our Single target is low. What use am I outside of trying to snipe adds on Darmac?
    Im not totally sure why UE was left in with the purge. Enh have to press it on cd for the att speed buff so it should have been baked in as a passive or completely removed.
    I also agree with storm elemental, It doesn't serve much of a purpose (as its crap at present) anyway.

Blizz promised changes to the class in 6.1 So far all they have done is fuck with EoE and break flurry in the process whilst changing nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not totally sure why EU was left in. Enh have to press it on cd for the att speed buff so it should have been baked in as a passive or completely removed.
    I also agree with storm elemental, It doesn't serve much of a purpose (as its crap at present) anyway.

Blizz promised changes to the class in 6.1 So far all they have done is fuck with EoE and break flurry in the process whilst changing nothing else.
    Theyve buffed SET in 6.1 but honestly, I hate that even more. It means we will probably be using it on ST fights (very hard to tell at the moment because the entire spec is broken on PTR). We will haveto use it on top of FET, it will remove the FET glpyh from play, it may prevent us from using EET as a defensive and it increases our dependence on pets/guardians (on top of us increasing our reliance on them with the Feral Spirit set bonuses).

Deleted
    Theyve buffed SET in 6.1 but honestly, I hate that even more. It means we will probably be using it on ST fights (very hard to tell at the moment because the entire spec is broken on PTR). We will haveto use it on top of FET, it will remove the FET glpyh from play, it may prevent us from using EET as a defensive and it increases our dependence on pets/guardians (on top of us increasing our reliance on them with the Feral Spirit set bonuses).
    It does seem to indicate they are trying to push us into a "pet class" which i would rather not happen. I some seem to like the idea but i would rather have tank shaman than pet shaman

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was really happy when they made us less pet dependent. I wouldn't have picked a shaman if i wanted to play a pet class

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think you actuall even read my post before throwing your rattle. I didn't say it was harder or easier. I said it requires some thought outside of pressing the same two buttons over and over for DK/warrior.

Pleople like you seem to think anything more than 5 buttons is "bloated"

I would rather not see this game reduced to a fucked up Diablo "pick 6 spells" bullshit fest
    I'm the one rattling? You're the putting words in my mouth now with made up numbers.
    I never specified a particular number and even if we only used 5-6 abilities, a spec can still be complex in various uses depending on context.

You seemed to have made up your mind when it comes what constitutes complexity but I'll just come out and say that you're flat out wrong and really need to open your way of thinking when it comes to how a game operates.

Plus you're comparing an action dungeon crawler rpg to a a tab-target MMO. The same 6 abilities would drastically work differently in both games and would play nothing alike.

Get real, eh?

Seriously.....
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!