Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good for them.

I just wish I could play my prot pally like this...

As for blizz letting this go through - well, they've always been on the slower side when it comes to designing such stupid specs. Remember when vengeance was actually fully functioning in pvp?

There will always be a Best 3 class/spec team. Always. I don't know if Brm/Brm/BDK is the best 3v3 team, but if they nerf this, there will be another spec/spec/spec that will be the best. It is impossible to have 100% balanced teams. Also, some players are really very skilled. Just because there is a team with spec/spec/spec that wins matches and have high rate, does not mean that every player that will play spec/spec/spec will do the same.

Also maybe the same players can do the same ratings, with another spec composition, because they are skilled. People just need to play the class they have fun and accept that they will not always win. Also is this team in the top 10 or top 20 Arena teams?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

Can we assume that the classes on top of the list are the more overpower and start nerfing them? and if Brm/Brm/BDK are so OP why they are not in top of the list with Wins/Loses? It seems to me that someone found a video of 3 very skilled players and made false assumptions
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

When there is an army of tanks dominating the top of the ladder then you can expect Blizzard to act. Until then these comps are relatively rare as few have the skill to play this well so it makes little impact overall.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    When there is an army of tanks dominating the top of the ladder then you can expect Blizzard to act. Until then these comps are relatively rare as few have the skill to play this well so it makes little impact overall.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

can you explain me how exactly they dominate top ladders? Granted the above link does not show team composition, but class/spec. But someone would expect the class/spec of a "ridiculous/OP" team composition to be on top of the ladders..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Lots of casuals here who don't understand arena

When this sort of comp is able to get over 2600, then there are serious problems with PVP balancing and people not doing their jobs properly

WoW PVP doesn't have the best of reputations compared to games like League, SC2 etc - this sort of stuff is flat out broken in a very embarrassing way and needs immediate hotfixing

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    When this sort of comp is able to get over 2600, then there are serious problems with PVP balancing and people not doing their jobs properly
    One would assume if anyone can get to 2600 as any spec that is good balancing.

This honestly will have no impact on me and 99% of the community because no one in this thread will reach 2600 and we all know how bad players are that try to imitate high rated comps.

This shows how good the players are, not the comp. They can most likely reach 2600 with any class.

I personally find this absolutely hilarious. I like it.

Simply ridiculous

This is broken

Broken
    Why is it broken?

Serious question. Why is it not okay for anything that isn't DPS/DPS/healer to do well in 3's?

Absolutely retarded.
    Hi Sephurik

WoW PVP doesn't have the best of reputations compared to games like League, SC2 etc - this sort of stuff is flat out broken in a very embarrassing way and needs immediate hotfixing
    lol, you mean the game that has 120 champions and the same 15-20 champions are played day in and day out in lcs.....that sure is balanced /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    lol, you mean the game that has 120 champions and the same 15-20 champions are played day in and day out in lcs.....that sure is balanced /sarcasm
    Protoss OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    Why is it broken?

Serious question. Why is it not okay for anything that isn't DPS/DPS/healer to do well in 3's?
    I will tell you something that I hope you'll understand.

If you don't know why comps like 3tank going above 2600 is bad for arena, then you simply don't understand arena PVP and I would put at 100% likelihood have never broken 2.4k arena rating.

Anyone with any real arena experience would immediately realise that 3xtank doing well in arena is an utter disaster and a huge failure in balancing, or possibly just a crazy bug that requires an immediate hotfix.

Anyone who defends it is 100% bad at arena PVP. I can guarantee it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

If you don't know why comps like 3tank going above 2600 is bad for arena, then you simply don't understand arena PVP and I would put at 100% likelihood have never broken 2.4k arena rating.

Anyone with any real arena experience would immediately realise that 3xtank doing well in arena is an utter disaster and a huge failure in balancing, or possibly just a crazy bug that requires an immediate hotfix.

Ok, so answer me this. It is broken that 1 (only 1) triple tank team can reach 2600+ in 3v3 Arena, even if these players are gods at PVP? If these are all Rank 1 type players... and it's only 1 team, then I don't see what's wrong with it.

NOW, that being said, (and please don't leave this part out to try and quote me out of context) if more than one triple tank team is doing this well then yeah, this is probably something that needs to be looked at. Can we see what the representation on how Tank/Tank/Tank teams are doing at a certain level of rating?

Should tanks not be able to do well at all in PVP?

Of course I am terrible. I fully admit it. But again, why is this particular team such a problem? I suspect you have some belief that only wizards and healers belong in 3's, but I'd like to hear more compelling reasoning than "3x tank doing well is an utter disaster and huge failure".

I would very much appreciate if a "pro" like yourself can explain to me, and the rest of the bads like me, why a single team doing well with a 3x tank comp is an utter disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    NOW, that being said, (and please don't leave this part out to try and quote me out of context) if more than one triple tank team is doing this well then yeah, this is probably something that needs to be looked at. Can we see what the representation on how Tank/Tank/Tank teams are doing at a certain level of rating?
    This is my feeling as well. If 20+ of the top 3's teams were triple tank I'd agree that something is probably out of balance, but one team?

Look at actual ladders before you QQ about this - these comps aren't even top 200

Your post is meaningless. You keep saying that 3x tank is bad, and that if you disagree you are bad, but you never say WHY it is bad. That's not presenting an argument, that's sticking your fingers in your ears and going "LALALALAAAAAA".

(I don't know, or care, why it's bad. I just hate asinine arguments like that.)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Good for them.

I just wish I could play my prot pally like this...

As for blizz letting this go through - well, they've always been on the slower side when it comes to designing such stupid specs. Remember when vengeance was actually fully functioning in pvp?
    I was playing my Blood DK at the time. He was an unstoppable killing machine when vengeance stacked. Forget 1v1 or 1v2s. Anything short of 1v3+ wasnt worth my time. It was glorious. Buuuut then the whiny bitches happened and it got nerfed.

Guardian tanks were sick op too with their old veng. scaling Savage Defense. But they had nothing on Blood DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    So there is a brm/brm/blood dk playing at over 2600 mmr right now, their damage is VERY good, the survivability is obviously very good, their is not really a great target for the other team to go on at all, no heals to interrupt, and the team has pretty good cc.

Now, obviously these three players are very good in their own right, but this is just asinine at this point.

Not linking the video for attention, just to show how hilariously good it actually is. Watch how fast they kill the warrior in the first game they show:

And this is why pvp is beyond stupid and really should be removed from the game.

- - - Updated - - -

If an abomination like triple tank can reach top ranks it is like you should be steamrolling League games with 5 ADC's or 5 support really thats how broken WoW pvp is

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    If an abomination like triple tank can reach top ranks
    Still waiting on an explanation why BrM/BrM/blood is an abomination but lock/mage/resto is "respectable".