Deleted

Guild Wars 2 S/D Elementalist tPvP - arenas 2015

**Notice: Unfortunately I can't post URL links so it is necessary to copy my below code to url part at YB or simply copy below code to Google and video should be found.

mzRRcMDvlEA

Hello guys, this movie is my first piece of work and it was recorded from (solo) ranked arenas. All content was recorded during one night game.
    Unfortunately I have 4:3 sreen so be please patient with my "super" frame.
    One of surprises you will find for example at 14:10 (ouch) and at 18:06 you can look at my tactics.
    My "legal cheats" are my favourite music and Logitech G600 mouse.
    I hope it will be like you.
    Enjoy!

Build*
    There is my actual build. I play Phantaram's two years old build (WHAAAT? YES!). It's similar to S/D metabuild but my variant is ideal for my gamestyle. It is a very strong and zerg build but you also can heal himself very well and ideal stay be alive during whole game (it of course isn’t my case).
    Phantaram’s older sPvP/tPvP movies were my inspiration and source how to learn ele profession.
    Cya in a game guys!

* Link you will find also under my video at YB (sorry URL blocker again)

Ingame ID
    You will find me in game under ID: Bloodwish.7058. I’ll be delighted if you will want to play together with me.

Playlist
    00 Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy
    00 Vinyl scratch, Alarm clock, Click

01 Nightwish – Gethsemane
    02 Rammstein - Du Riecht So Gut
    03 Sabaton - Attero Dominatus
    04 Rammstein - Ich Will
    05 Two Steps From Hell - Protectors of the Earth

Specific Elementalist builds belong here.

Videos only belong in the video thread at the top of this forum's sticky thread listing.

- Fencers