Arms Thunderstrike

I was told recently that using Thunder Clap (with the glyph) as part of the single target rotation is optimal. I checked the Icy-veins guide, and they had glyphed Thunder Clap as part of the rotation. Now, I am not sure how accurate Icy-veins' Arms guide is (specially since the guide on these forums does not include that ability and I am more inclined to trust that guide over Icy-veins) so I turn to the warrior community to help straighten this out.

So, is it optimal to use Thunder Clap with glyph (Glyph of Resonating Power) in single target? Or should I just ignore that suggestion?

Follow up question. Is Thunder Clap used in Aoe? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Opps did not mean to type Thunderstrike for title meant Thunder Clap.

Deleted
    Simple answer is yes. However the difference is not that huge and for AoE fights you will most likely not have a free spot for the TC glyph (cause you want Raging Wind/Sweeping Strikes/Unending i.e)

But yes, it is a part of our ST rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri
    Glyphed TC is part of our single target rotation, use it instead of a WW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltywaffles View Post
    I was told recently that using Thunder Clap (with the glyph) as part of the single target rotation is optimal. I checked the Icy-veins guide, and they had glyphed Thunder Clap as part of the rotation. Now, I am not sure how accurate Icy-veins' Arms guide is (specially since the guide on these forums does not include that ability and I am more inclined to trust that guide over Icy-veins) so I turn to the warrior community to help straighten this out.

So, is it optimal to use Thunder Clap with glyph (Glyph of Resonating Power) in single target? Or should I just ignore that suggestion?

Follow up question. Is Thunder Clap used in Aoe? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Opps did not mean to type Thunderstrike for title meant Thunder Clap.
    Answer on both questions is Yes - use TC on plays of WW ...

Thank you for the responses guys, I really appreciate it. So just to clarify, I am not entirely replacing WW right? Just that in a case where Thunder Clap is off CD and I would be in a situation where I could say WW twice in a row, I would instead Thunder Clap and WW correct?

Right you just weave TC in where you would normally just be spamming WW's. I would also challenge that the TC glyph is better than raging wind?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JJmiller86 View Post
    Right you just weave TC in where you would normally just be spamming WW's. I would also challenge that the TC glyph is better than raging wind?
    Not sure. Raging Wind allows you to dodge a lot of mechanics while not losing out on that much DPS which you normally would (it's amazing on the last phase of Mythic Tectus due to the movement)