Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Destro 2pc/4pc - ICD?

I have not done much PTR testing this cycle. For those who have can you tell me:

1. Does anyone know for sure if the Destro 2pc or 4pc procs have an icd?

2. From the Wowhead spell data, 4pc appears to have a 15pct chance to proc. Wording seems to imply that the next CB will get 3 additional guaranteed multistrikes in addition to the normal 2 roll-based chances. Is that interpretation correct?

3. How does the 4pc interact with Havoc and F&B Chaos Bolt - do the "copied" chaos bolts you use through those abilities also have the 3 additional multi-strikes (suspecting not for F&B, hoping yes for Havoc)?

Thanks.

1. They didn't have one on beta
    2. It's not 3 guaranteed on top of your normal 2. It's just 3 guaranteed.
    3. Not sure on this one. Didn't test it.

I haven't hopped on the 6.1 PTR yet but I'm told there is a vendor that gives you your sets. Feel free to get on an test things for yourself.

In regards to Havoc obviously it can multistrike there aswell. It's basically just like you are casting 2 Chaos Bolts on the same time and both of them has 15 % chance to procc the set bonus.
    If it has an internal cooldown that obviously changes things, but otherwise it should work like any percentage procc

The 4-set gives you a buff that is consumed when you cast chaos bolt. It even makes the chaos bolt button light up all pretty like.

The 2-set didn't seem to have an ICD. I played around with target dummies for a while and sometimes would go from one ember instantly to four.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 piece, Charred, gosacc = destro might be interesting again

I'd be interested if on a Havoc'd CB your proc will be duplicated, so both CBs would multistrike.

Tested it on the ptr, both don't proc the additional multistrikes when havoc'd, only your primary target chaos bolt will

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem94 View Post
    4 piece, Charred, gosacc = destro might be interesting again
    "Interesting" , jk spamming Cb 24/7, I was sick of it on beta and would be here as well after like 2 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    Tested it on the ptr, both don't proc the additional multistrikes when havoc'd, only your primary target chaos bolt will
    Wrong^^ (10chars)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Wrong^^ (10chars)
    My testing also indicates that if you consume the MS effect with havoc up it will MSx3 both targets not just primary

edit
    It also appears as if FnB CB does MSx3 on each target also.
    Last edited by mmoc81cc05c0ef; 2015-01-30 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Wrong^^ (10chars)
    tested it on beta as well, it didn't work so he is right, not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    tested it on beta as well, it didn't work so he is right, not wrong
    it multistrikes havoc and fnb atm on ptr, go try it out yourself

What PTR server are you guys all on that you did testing? Back in beta I know 100% the set bonus would only proc the multistrikes on the primary target, and not copy over to havoc or FnB'd mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    What PTR server are you guys all on that you did testing? Back in beta I know 100% the set bonus would only proc the multistrikes on the primary target, and not copy over to havoc or FnB'd mobs.
    yeah it seems different folks have come to different conclusions. would love it if someone had logs, but may just have to squeeze in my own ptr time this weekend between superbowl and other obligations

Okay, well I can confirm that on Broxigar (US) Havoc'd Chaos Bolts do get the multistrikes. I had both Chaos Bolts spit out 4 multistrikes w/ a havoc on training dummies. Unfortunately I'd either DC or crit error before I could test FnB.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Okay, well I can confirm that on Broxigar (US) Havoc'd Chaos Bolts do get the multistrikes. I had both Chaos Bolts spit out 4 multistrikes w/ a havoc on training dummies. Unfortunately I'd either DC or crit error before I could test FnB.
    Ok then seems:
    1. It's changed since beta
    2. There's consensus that Havoc does benefit
    3. Additional confirmation of F&B still needed.

Thanks

It seems to be a bit buggy with fnb, not sure what happens, I seem to multistrike 5 times on the center target, 4 on the right and once on the left on the small ones, on the bigger dummies I also only hit the left one ones. It might be capped at 1 additional target for the 3x and 1x multistrike the rest, gonna test some more.

edit: I realised the video is pretty bad example as I multistrike multiple times from my gear, testing atm without gear and on other targets.
    edit2: after lots of testing in different ways FnB only seems to affect 1 additional target currently on ptr, we will see if it changes when it goes live.
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2015-01-31 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post

It seems to be a bit buggy with fnb, not sure what happens, I seem to multistrike 5 times on the center target, 4 on the right and once on the left on the small ones, on the bigger dummies I also only hit the left one ones. It might be capped at 1 additional target for the 3x and 1x multistrike the rest, gonna test some more.

edit: I realised the video is pretty bad example as I multistrike multiple times from my gear, testing atm without gear and on other targets.
    edit2: after lots of testing in different ways FnB only seems to affect 1 additional target currently on ptr, we will see if it changes when it goes live.
    Thanks that's really helpful

I like your guild turturin the warlock.

Deleted
    Hmmm so I wonder if we will be fishing for 4pc procs before we havoc. Also seems like charred remains with sac is going to be OP?

Also has it been confirmed what if any the ICD are?