Thread: Old Armour Sets

Deleted

Old Armour Sets

I was hoping someone could help me out. I used to play FF14 ARR about half a year and got to end game, I left and come back but all the current good gear seems to of changed. (I'm talking about the set available in Mor Dhona).

What happened to the previous raid sets, weapons? Are they still available to buy or obtain. I ask because some of them I really liked the look of. Such as this one: (this character in the middle with the warrior of light armour).

Could anyone help me out please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Helm of light is from the collector's edition. The armor of light is from Crystal Tower. http://xivdb.com/?item/3271/Armor-of-Light

Every piece of armor in the game is still obtainable, though the sources change as higher item level stuff is implemented. For example, the i90 AF+1 can no longer directly be purchased but requires token items from the 3 dungeons: Stone Vigil Hard, Snowcloak and Sunken Temple of Qarn Hard. Additionally, all darklight armor was moved to the 3 dungeons: Brayflox Longstop Hard, Lost City of Amdapor and Halatali Hard.