Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just go Warrior imo.
    It's great damage and gets better as seasons progress.

Dk as always the same problem. Very strong at the first season, crap at the last one. Cause the scaling is terrible.
    There trully isnt a easy class. Nothing is hard at low rating and everything takes some skill at high lvls.

10+ Year Old Account
    feral druid.. dumbed down enough that anyone can play it moderately well now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Mmm I wouldn't say ret paladin is easier than arcane or frost mage.
    well it is.. . lower ceiling though, much lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    FREE SURVIVAL LOL all warriors take enrage regen which is crap all of our talents for healing are dogshit compared to other classes ofc your a troll
    Idk, you seem to be the troll here lol. Enraged Regen can be used while stunned. You take 25% less damage passively (or 20% idc) + armor and you still have Die by the Sword, spell reflect and Rallying Cry.

So yeah, free survivability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Idk, you seem to be the troll here lol. Enraged Regen can be used while stunned. You take 25% less damage passively (or 20% idc) + armor and you still have Die by the Sword, spell reflect and Rallying Cry.

So yeah, free survivability.
    Frost dk, feral druid and ret will chew through that "survivability" in like 5 seconds. A rogue would just bail when he sees it popped and, thanks to burst of skill, bailing is easier than ever. A hunter doesn't care about your survivability since your can't touch him anyway, so it's just a matter of time.

Only warrior spec that is just as survivable as dk, feral or ret is full prot, which is what I recommend all warriors to spec into for pvp.

Combat rogue is strong this season and not too difficult to learn. Frost Mage is powerful but has a lot more room for error (especially with a new mage). Mistweaver is solid, but if you want options, I would say Druid. As a Druid you have three specs that are all viable right now and they all support different playstyles. Mess around on all of them, find the one thats right for you.