How to fix my followers?

I've had horrible luck with my followers going epic and can't get the double counters I need for my HM and future BRF missions to get 100% (according to Master Plan) so I had some questions.

Is there anything I can do on a daily basis aside from leveling new followers to get better followers?

When is 6.1 coming out? And is it true that the Follower Re-ability Certificate will cost 1000 gr?

Should I save all my salvaged crates for 6.1 when the upgrade tokens will be a 100% drop?

What else can I do to get better followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Should I save all my salvaged crates for 6.1 when the upgrade tokens will be a 100% drop?
    According to the 6.1 patch notes, "Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates."

What kind of upgrade tokens will be a 100% drop in 6.1?

I thought the Follower Weaponry tokens would be 100% drop in 6.1. It's not?

First I've heard about that.

No. It's not. It never was. That wouldn't even make sense, people would max their garrison in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollaroo View Post
    No. It's not. It never was. That wouldn't even make sense, people would max their garrison in a week.
    I can confirm from the PTR that they are NOT 100% drop chance from Big Crates

I've had horrible luck with my followers going epic and can't get the double counters I need for my HM and future BRF missions to get 100% (according to Master Plan) so I had some questions.

Is there anything I can do on a daily basis aside from leveling new followers to get better followers?

When is 6.1 coming out? And is it true that the Follower Re-ability Certificate will cost 1000 gr?

What else can I do to get better followers?
    Last I heard the retraining thing will cost 1.5k GR. But for people like me who aren't waiting until the patch, the only thing you can really do is get all the followers you can and train them all up to epic and see what you get.

There are two missions that give the follower relearning thing, one is a level 100 mission and the other is level 90, so you should have an active follower in the 90-94 level range so that level 90 rare mission will have a chance of popping up.

I'm still having problems with my garrison campaign, after doing the first one haven't seen a single one since and Blizz has done me no good. Meanwhile nearly all my followers are epic and i've only got one that's still at 600ilvl.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."