Help me pick a ringtone/notification tone.

As the title says.

I can never thing of anything other than the classic Nokia tune or Ring Ring Ring Ring to use. Normally it's the prior 2 tones or some farting / some chick having an orgasm but these to get me in all sorts of trouble.

I am bored of being original help me fine another tone please!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    As the title says.

I can never thing of anything other than the classic Nokia tune or Ring Ring Ring Ring to use.
    I heard muting it makes you really rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I heard muting it makes you really rad.
    Yeah normally i hate ringtones but i need some sort of noise to i know the things going off :/ Phone normally lives on the kitchen side or bedroom side or in draw so my son (only 2 1/2) does not play/brake it.

If keeping it on me was an option ofc vibrate only.

Personally at the minute mine is the Metal Gear Solid codec sound for a text & Glasgow Kiss by John Petrucci as a general ringtone with various other bits & pieces set up for other people.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. The Tardis - Friend that is on the move.
    2. Godzilla - Significant other.
    You cared enough to post.

the legend of zelda theme song.

The last of us theme, an amazing ringtone IMO

Deleted
    Just make 50 cent - Candy shop or Souljaboy - Swag into your ringtone. Attention grabber.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used all kinds of stuff in the past; Metal Gear alert sound, Mario coin pickup sound, Warframe ability sound effects, very short snippets of songs or videos.

Think of a single quote or moment that's hilarious to you in some Youtube video. Let's use the "damn!" from Friday:

Go to a website like Cellsea.com, the one I use, and paste the URL in there:

http://www.cellsea.com/free-online-ringtone-maker

Then you can change the start and end points, and save it as an MP3. Stick that in the notification folder of your phone, bam, you can make a ringtone of anything you want. If I can't find a specific sound effect, that's what I usually do. For notifications, ringtones, alarms, anything.

Hell, even think of a common sound effect from WoW and use it; The stealth sound effect or sap, or rend, or a Fireball or whatever. Easymode.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    For ringtones I usually use the opening theme of my favorite TV shows, right now it is I'm No Superman - Lazlo Bane (the opening to Scrubs) My ring tone is a longer version than the one below.

And for notifications I find quirky sounds from video games, I believe right now I have it set to the sound the portal gun makes from Portal 2. I changed it quite often.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.