Is this worth $450?

I'm sorry, I meant $850, not $450.

"Selling my Beast, i don't have time to game due to work. I used this PC for PS and WoW. There's nothing wrong everything is in perfect condition.
    Here are the specs:

CPU: FX-8350 Black edition Vishera 4.3ghz
    GPU: R9-290 Radeon 4gb
    RAM: 16gb.
    HD: 2TB
    Power: Corsair 600.
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3.
    Keyboard: Razer Anansi
    Mouse: Razer Naga MMO (I have 2 you can either choose blue or green)
    Headset: Razer Carcharias
    LG monitor"

Deleted
    Not pre-owned, no. But it would have been okay-ish new (the key problem being the CPU and motherboard, which are decidedly lakcluster for WoW, though by no means bad.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Even used that's a pretty good setup. The R9-290 Radeon 4gb brand new is $300. The whole setup is pretty good so long as it's kept dust free.

Even with my "dont buy AMD" CPU stance - for 450 that's hard to beat. As Duke said, the GPU alone is ~300$. Even if you bought it, used it for a bit, and then replaced the CPU/MoBo with an Intel solution (you could re-use every other part), it would STILL be worth it.

Basically, after the price of the GPU, you're getting:
    PSU
    Case
    RAM
    CPU& MoBo
    2 TB HDD
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Monitor

... for 150$.

Even if you remove the CPU & MoBo from that (because you intend to replace them), thats still 300+$ in parts for less than 150$.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed the edit.

For 850$...

I'd have to say "no". For 850 you could build something that would perform just about as good (or potentially better depending on what parts you have you can re-use, like a monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc) brand-new and not have to worry about it being used.

15+ Year Old Account
    What case is it in?
    That's really not a bad price with a R9-290. If its clean and windows reloaded you should be able to sell it on ebay somewhere in that price range. Im sure a person needing a pc for first person shooters would find it enticing.

For wow, not so much. It would probably sell better at your asking price if it had a SSD.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does come with some nice keyboards and mice as well as a monitor. But the 8350 is not 4.3Ghz. It's 4Ghz with 4.2Ghz Turbo. Keep that in mind if you decide to purchase it so you can bargain it down.

Deleted
    He used it for wow, nothing wrong with it, wants to jump to intel side
    I'd say either go to 1-1.1k and buy new or drop the deal to max 700$. Sounds "more fair" for both, mostly cause of the gpu and peripherals.