Deleted

Stat weights and spec.

Hello!

I know i should Sim this myself but i dont know how. I have 1400 crit rating and 500 multistrike and i wonder if that is enough reason to play MM on most bosses? Will it affect my DPS by that big of a margin that i should choose MM over Survival, given the stats i have?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nisteur/simple

Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc2e23c4d27b; 2015-02-04 at 02:18 PM.

At the very least post an armory link. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ortbay View Post
    Hello!

I know i should Sim this myself but i dont know how. I have 1400 crit rating and 500 multistrike and i wonder if that is enough reason to play MM on most bosses? Will it affect my DPS by that big of a margin that i should choose MM over Survival, given the stats i have?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nisteur/simple

Thank you
    I'd go MM for most bosses with that gear, with exception of Tectus and maybe Twins. Of course much depends on how good you are with each spec. I've seen people with low MS doing better as SV than MM, 'cos they were horrible with marks (they were horrible with SV too).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    I'd go MM for most bosses with that gear, with exception of Tectus and maybe Twins. Of course much depends on how good you are with each spec. I've seen people with low MS doing better as SV than MM, 'cos they were horrible with marks (they were horrible with SV too).
    Thanks man, i kinda felt i should go MM aswell.

Does anyone know why Stampede is favored for MM but crows for SV? Is it cause Stampede and Rapid Fire interaction?

Simmed your character and got the following numbers:

Marksman: 25579 DPS
    Survival: 28137 DPS

Keep in mind this is straight up single target deepsing, and doesn't account for encounter mechanics. You're probably better off going Marksman on Brackenspore for instance if you're doing flamethrowers. Unless your guild is struggling with killing adds fast enough on Imperator I would probably go Survival for most fights though.

If you only care about numbers, then Survival will be better for you most of the time.

Marksman usually runs Lone Wolf and Stampede is better for Lone Wolf since you get an extra pet out of it.
    Last edited by Aldare; 2015-02-04 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldare View Post
    Simmed your character and got the following numbers:

Marksman: 25579 DPS
    Survival: 28137 DPS

Keep in mind this is straight up single target deepsing, and doesn't account for encounter mechanics. You're probably better off going Marksman on Brackenspore for instance if you're doing flamethrowers. Unless your guild is struggling with killing adds fast enough on Imperator I would probably go Survival for most fights though.

If you only care about numbers, then Survival will be better for you most of the time.

Marksman usually runs Lone Wolf and Stampede is better for Lone Wolf since you get an extra pet out of it.
    Thanks alot man. Pretty surprised how big of a difference that is. Thought MM and Surv was actually way closer than that. I kinda do favor the playstyle of MM, but i guess ill just go with trial-and-error for a while til i see how my damage fluctuates between the two specs.