Page 1 of 2
LastLast

It's time to reap! [Reaper Fan Thread]

Seeing all these fan threads pop up, I am shocked there isn't one for Reaper yet. This dude look bad ass! Anyone else agree?

Where's his cape! He needs a cape!

But...he has the long overcoat.

This was what a Demon Hunter needed to look like in D3, without the guns and new tech, but the visual design.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Reading from the officail website, Reaper dual-wields mutha-frikin shotguns.

Sold.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    His boots have angry eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    His boots have angry eyes.
    The death knight in me is pleased at this fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    You don't wear capes with overcoats.

Now, long crimson scarves... those you can wear with overcoats.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The reaper is my favorite character so far. I see a strong resemblance with the Undead from Warcraft, the Reaper unit from Starcraft 2, and the Demon Hunter alongside Malthael from Diablo 3. As someone who played Death Knight in WoW, and loves that concept, I can't imagine myself not liking this guy's style. Plus, dual wield shotguns.

DEATH WALKS AMONG YOU!!!
    Last edited by Dudemanguy; 2014-11-10 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    He seems a little bit over the top evil to me so far. Interested to see where they take his mysterious origins though.

He's the most rogue like character so he'll definitely be the first one I play.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shotgun rain all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    He's the most rogue like character so he'll definitely be the first one I play.
    There's certain to be a stealth melee class that is yet to be revealed. The cyber-ninja guy in the artwork is definitely a leading candidate.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hes very fun. A great starter hero to begin the game with in my opinion. I played him first and when you get that penta-kill with his death blossom and even the devs behind you cheer for you it's pretty awesome. E teleport in... Q for death blossom and if anyone's still alive shift away or to a reletive safety to reload and kill the last sucker(s)

10+ Year Old Account
    Double shotguns?! SOLD!
    Arukas

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arukas View Post
    Double shotguns?! SOLD!
    Way to reload Double Shotguns? Drop em on the ground and have two appear in your hands again. Did you get sold again? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    There's certain to be a stealth melee class that is yet to be revealed. The cyber-ninja guy in the artwork is definitely a leading candidate.
    that'd be better for me since i suck at shooting but I've been practicing because I want to play the hell out of Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    NO CAPES. BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WITH CAPES. didnt you learn anything from the incredibles?

Deleted
    It is incredible how such a incredible design as reaper can work together with something as gorilla next to it...

i think he needs more shotguns. lol
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Here's something I've noticed from the Overwatch cinematic at 4:49

Reaper used a grenade launcher in this cinematic, but from the gameplay Blizzard has shown us, he does not have any grenade launcher. I'm guessing they were originally going to give him an alt-fire, but decided to change it a later day.