Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    for many people, any size 6+ is already fat... and 6 is pushing it...

people like to brag.

why not brag about their current tapping toy? honestly, how many people have you known that pull out a picture of their fat girlfriend and start bragging about her sexy figure, her perfect "90-60-90" (and of course, if the digits were 110ish-60-90, it would be that much more better), and other things...

very few people brag about fat... and thats because all it takes to stuff your mouth with food... fit people actually take care of themselves and it is appealing. it shows control, dedication, and to an extent, health habits.
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2015-02-07 at 02:24 PM.

See the worst part about the double standard, Is that when a woman gets bashed for some aspect of her physicality it's always "she's fat". And that can be corrected (assuming you can break free of all of the misinformation surrounding the topic), and the only way to get fat is by eating too much of the wrong foods, and all things aside you can always stop yourself and say: "Well shit, I have gained a lot of weight, so maybe what I am doing right now isn't good for me and I should go see a doctor, or at the very least the internets."

When a man is bashed for some aspect of his physicality it's always something that can't be changed and not the result of anything he has done. Like height. "He's short, lol". "He's a needle dick" etc. And of course it's almost entirely the results of genetics (or possibly pre-adolescent malnutrition, when nutrition is the responsibility of the parent). And there's absolutely nothing a guy can do about it.

And people rail on about fat shaming, meanwhile men are 4 times as likely to off themselves as women who fall in the same demographic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Yes, fucking about with your Hormone levels is totally smart to do instead of letting your body adjust itself properly.

People who roid are always weak willed and shallow people, no exceptions. Roids don't make you stronger suddenly or give you the ability to gain more muscle mass, they simply remove the burn period that is your body telling you to calm down and let your body heal.
    If a person decides to use steroids or not is their personal choice.

It's legally allowed and medically monitored in many cases in the U.K.

Why they roid is again for different reasons, be it strength, appearance, financial prospects or whatnot is dependant on their sector and or goals/ ambitions.

As for steroids and their effects you're hugely mistaken.

Deca with a typical oral stack (Say dbol or adrol) can put a huge amount of mass on you relative to the amount of time working out and is obviously unnatural in the acquisition of muscle.

Testosterone (Whatever ethnate) also gives increases in strength and muscle acquisition.

I could go on to list every single compound and its effects but you'd probably dismiss it.

Simply said they do work and they work exceedingly well.

Why people do it is up to them just as why people smoke or drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Roiding is able to be done safely and is only as bad as the persons personal beliefs

And I'm not aware every single person is in a competition where it prevents the usage!

I digress though it's legal where I live and that's all that matters.
    Aside from shrinking balls and mad gainz, I'll admit I don't know much about steriods. But i still think normal building over steriods is the way to go, steroids is just the easy-less time consuming-cheat way to go in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    sure does make them attractive though

Tell me about it :/
    That depends, steroids make people go overboard huge.. And then it's no longer hot (imo!)

I bet she knows her way around a kitchen.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2015-02-07 at 02:33 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But yeah, I agree about there being a complete double standard when it comes to male models.

Finally, someone gets it ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverline View Post
    Aside from shrinking balls and mad gainz, I'll admit I don't know much about steriods. But i still think normal building over steriods is the way to go, steroids is just the easy-less time consuming-cheat way to go in my book.

That depends, steroids make people go overboard huge.. And then it's no longer hot (imo!)
    The testicular shrinkage is reversible or even entirely preventable.

You can run a cruise dose of HCG to maintain HPTA function which means no shrinking balls.

And people misunderstand the effects of steroids, yes they work, impressively so; But if you don't put in the work you can run insane stacks and see no results.

As for size some people use it just to build lean muscle and look pretty cut.

Something like a test/ tren/ clen stack.

Deleted
    If a person decides to use steroids or not is their personal choice.

It's legally allowed and medically monitored in many cases in the U.K.

Why they roid is again for different reasons, be it strength, appearance, financial prospects or whatnot is dependant on their sector and or goals/ ambitions.

As for steroids and their effects you're hugely mistaken.

Deca with a typical oral stack (Say dbol or adrol) can put a huge amount of mass on you relative to the amount of time working out and is obviously unnatural in the acquisition of muscle.

Testosterone (Whatever ethnate) also gives increases in strength and muscle acquisition.

I could go on to list every single compound and its effects but you'd probably dismiss it.

Simply said they do work and they work exceedingly well.

Why people do it is up to them just as why people smoke or drink.
    You defend people taking very volatile and very questionable doses of things your body is designed to regulate itself. I can pretty much assume you're nothing but a total dumbass because of it.

Steroids are harmful to your body, moreso than Drinking. The outcome is actually worse because the "Muscle mass" is nothing but fluid from damaged muscles.

What I find sad is that "plus size" is just anything above an absolute width/number, it has nothing to do with being skinny or curved or any shape or proportions whatsoever.
    That effectively means that you will be very hard pushed to find females around 180cm height that can ever be considered "normal size" without them looking like famine victims.

The flip side is that the fashion industry has a bigger appetite for kids and androgyne males so all those bones and hips wont sully their precious cuts and lines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    See the worst part about the double standard, Is that when a woman gets bashed for some aspect of her physicality it's always "she's fat". And that can be corrected (assuming you can break free of all of the misinformation surrounding the topic), and the only way to get fat is by eating too much of the wrong foods, and all things aside you can always stop yourself and say: "Well shit, I have gained a lot of weight, so maybe what I am doing right now isn't good for me and I should go see a doctor, or at the very least the internets."

When a man is bashed for some aspect of his physicality it's always something that can't be changed and not the result of anything he has done. Like height. "He's short, lol". "He's a needle dick" etc. And of course it's almost entirely the results of genetics (or possibly pre-adolescent malnutrition, when nutrition is the responsibility of the parent). And there's absolutely nothing a guy can do about it.

And people rail on about fat shaming, meanwhile men are 4 times as likely to off themselves as women who fall in the same demographic.
    BS, guys normally get ridiculed for being either fat or weak and scrawny. If you're ripped nobody cares if you're 165cm tall.

Deleted
    The testicular shrinkage is reversible or even entirely preventable.

You can run a cruise dose of HCG to maintain HPTA function which means no shrinking balls.

And people misunderstand the effects of steroids, yes they work, impressively so; But if you don't put in the work you can run insane stacks and see no results.

As for size some people use it just to build lean muscle and look pretty cut.

Something like a test/ tren/ clen stack.
    So run more steroid to balance out the steroids your taking just because your body is reacting badly to the influx of hormones it shouldn't be getting, Nice work there MR Roid man.

Here is a hint. You can actually work out properly yourself instead of being a pathetic roid bitch and avoid ALL the bad sides, gain PROPER muscle mass and be healthier for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    BS, guys normally get ridiculed for being either fat or weak and scrawny. If you're ripped nobody cares if you're 165cm tall.
    Actually, I noticed around my Gym your often Ridiculed for being an obvious Roidhead or skipping Leg day.

Fat and Scrawny people don't get ridiculed because it's obvious they're just starting out.

Deleted
    You defend people taking very volatile and very questionable doses of things your body is designed to regulate itself. I can pretty much assume you're nothing but a total dumbass because of it.

Steroids are harmful to your body, moreso than Drinking. The outcome is actually worse because the "Muscle mass" is nothing but fluid from damaged muscles.
    ...You obviously know next to nothing about steroids and their effects.

Here's a little hint.

People who start out with steroids take a medical standard dose for muscle atrophy in patients who suffer from HIV as a baseline and then can either work up or down dependant on goals.

Steroids are not harmful to your body unless taken in stupidly high doses (Think running 2g of test IFBB pro levels essentially) drinking does far more damage to your body and liver function than any moderate blast would ever do.

As for the muscle mass part you'd need to make sense dear boy, muscle acquired while on cycle is maintained if your cruising and if not you retain whatever gains you made post PCT.

Really? I care if manlets pollute my presence.

Finally, someone gets it ^^
    Well I mean it's like, okay, she's got a nice bod, even though she's a little chubby. And female models have gone through some shit throughout history, but I don't ever recall encountering a guy that was like "I ONLY WANT TO SEE BONY ANOREXIC CHICKS IN MY MAGS!"

So it's not like men actually demanded that models all be unhealthy and malnourished. It was a decision made by a bunch of dipshits in the fashion industry.

10+ Year Old Account

Just thought the whole "women can be fat, but men should still be fit, and skinny" video perspective was abit silly. Shouldn't it be some bears in there with "bears are here to stay"?
    Where do you get that impression from?
    What the essay suggests is the reality......
    Men of all body types are attracted to women that sport some round body. It's normal, and what she said was 100% on the money.

The all slim and slender skinny type is an attribute of the youth... It's also overwhelmingly the youth that's attracted to skinny bodies...
    A we get older, our preferences change. And one day we reach a point where we realize how foolish some beauty-ideals actually are.
    I am only attracted to blonde women.. 20 yrs later I find myself madly in love with a brunette.... wtf.. did I just make an idiot out of myself?
    Stuff like that...

Fact: The way we see beauty is a manipulation created by a very lucrative industry that spans across several sub industries.
    Not seldom does this cause immense problems with individuals who believe that what magazines tell is the norm, when it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm more concerned about under-weight models.
    Exactly...

And quite honestly.... Talking from experience here..
    Nothing, really nothing is worse than having fun and in the heat of the moment, the pubic bones hitting together..
    It fucking hurts like hell, and is such a turnoff. Never happens with a few extra pounds as cushion. Never.

And if it's about equality? Open your eyes then....
    Plus size male models exist as well.

And some more......
    http://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-co...tasticMan2.jpg

The woman is a fashion model?
    Well google images for Men Plus Size Clothing.....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together, understands that there is nothing wrong is anyones size (as long as they are not obese/anorexic)
    Dont worry about the opinions of sheep.

Actually I know a lot of women who are specifically uninterested in guys who are "ripped" because they perceive guys who are always at the gym as a bunch of meat heads, even though it's not necessarily true.

Deleted
    So run more steroid to balance out the steroids your taking just because your body is reacting badly to the influx of hormones it shouldn't be getting, Nice work there MR Roid man.

Here is a hint. You can actually work out properly yourself instead of being a pathetic roid bitch and avoid ALL the bad sides, gain PROPER muscle mass and be healthier for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I noticed around my Gym your often Ridiculed for being an obvious Roidhead or skipping Leg day.

Fat and Scrawny people don't get ridiculed because it's obvious they're just starting out.
    I'm kekking my pants at your alarmist stance here.

1) HCG is a non testosterone based hormone it's to regulate your natural test production while on cycle to kickstart your PCT it's harmless.

2) Your body reacts as it should do when a synthetic version of test is introduced it shuts the HPTA function down because it's no longer needed.

3) People who use roids do work out properly for the most part, those who don't will either fail horribly or give up and give those who use them safely and knowledgeable a bad name.

4) The muscle mass is "Proper".

And keep the insults coming they're pretty creative for a lil boy raging

Deleted
    ...You obviously know next to nothing about steroids and their effects.

Here's a little hint.

People who start out with steroids take a medical standard dose for muscle atrophy in patients who suffer from HIV as a baseline and then can either work up or down dependant on goals.

Steroids are not harmful to your body unless taken in stupidly high doses (Think running 2g of test IFBB pro levels essentially) drinking does far more damage to your body and liver function than any moderate blast would ever do.

As for the muscle mass part you'd need to make sense dear boy, muscle acquired while on cycle is maintained if your cruising and if not you retain whatever gains you made post PCT.
    So you're telling me taking hormones that effect the entire body in pretty radical ways when your body itself naturally regulates itself these things isn't stupid and downright harmful to the body.

Oh right, you're a roidhead who can't think properly, so it all makes sense. Roids don't help your body at all. All they do is harm it. You gain literally nothing from them.

Well yes/depends. You need to put in the work yes, but that work is less time consuming. Expl 3 years building in 1 year roiding, suddenly it's no longer "work" comparable.