Thread: Bestest team

Deleted

Bestest team

Anyone else got this lucky? Took me 8 weeks or so before a goblin with orc racial popped up in inn but she immediatly proc'ed undead racial as well. ^^
    Karg and Heyzzle do share both same counters but can easily be adjusted in 6.1

Most unracist team of 2015.

I've though about making this team, but I don't think Blizzard is going to throw any insanely challenging follower missions in the future so the normal different combo for every follower should work fine.

Deleted
    i admit: Horde treasure boxes look better than alliance ...

yet i only use followers with Stamina buff, thats working universally on every Mission that matters

I have a couple of followers with double racials altho none is 655 yet. (few 645s, yeah). I have yet to get a mission higher than 645 ilevel. so not upgrading them yet.

Imo try getting the pandaren dk follower - she counts both as Panda and Undead. I have 2 followers with Brew afficionado, one is the bodyguard, Aeda brightdawn, other is Zirrak (Apexis guardian). Interestingly, they both have same threat counters. So I'm prolly going to reroll Aeda (or another follower with the same counters).

I also have Gakkiz blusterblast (with elvenkind) inactive at level 90 and another belf mm hunter from in also inactive at level 90 with economist, so the plan is to activate them once a couple of follower hit 100 so I'll this one little mini team setup as well . Prolly wont reroll Gakkiz as he has scavenger trait as well (inactivated him because he had powerful spell counter and I already have the panda dk with same counter and scavenger trait).

Deleted

Just got my last one for this team on this reset so it's still leveling (fingers crossed for decent 3rd trait), I think 6 racial traits is a bit overkill even for the BRF cache missions so I'll get an orc with Epic Mount next which will still leave me with 4 racial buffs on this team.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2015-02-06 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post

yet i only use followers with Stamina buff, thats working universally on every Mission that matters
    Terrible synergy with epic mount, though. I had a follower with Stamina/Mount, that was just plain useless.

Deleted
    i personally dont care for epic Mount as i have high working time it fits fine with 8-10 hours per Mission. raid crates are only once a week and last 23:59 so you can epic Mount and Stamina them fine.
    but one could use sprint buff instead if you have high number of Mounts

Deleted
    i personally dont care for epic Mount as i have high working time it fits fine with 8-10 hours per Mission. raid crates are only once a week and last 23:59 so you can epic Mount and Stamina them fine.
    but one could use sprint buff instead if you have high number of Mounts
    Actually the 24 hour mission is for the legendary quest parts, the raid cache is 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Terrible synergy with epic mount, though. I had a follower with Stamina/Mount, that was just plain useless.
    My Shadowhunter Rala has herbalism, burst of power and high stamina >< I just use him for the counters (Multishot + Rapid fire)

My Magister krelas has epic mount + leatherworking but spell lock and timed battle counters so I'll be rerolling that as I have more of those combos.

Started leveling my Goblin arcane mage + BE marksman hunter combo with complementary race preferences. Both in a 3 man mission = can goto 100% chance in some situations.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-02-09 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    How about stacking only one racial bonus like "Undead" and only using undead follower. Wouldn't that also result in 6 buffs? It's much easier to get than the combination of 3 different races.

Anyoine tried that?

Yeah horde gets a little animated treasure box that looks slightly better that no one with an addon ever sees.

And alliance get better looking garrisons.

Seems like a fair trade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghuul View Post
    How about stacking only one racial bonus like "Undead" and only using undead follower. Wouldn't that also result in 6 buffs? It's much easier to get than the combination of 3 different races.

Anyoine tried that?
    Will check when back home tonight but I'm fairly sure that would only result in 3 buffs. A buff doesn't activate twice because you bring 2 undead in afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuul View Post

Anyoine tried that?
    Yep, It doesn't work unfortunately :-). A trait (for a follower) can only activate 1 time.

yes, racial trait mean you just need min 1 of the preferred race. So with Death Fascination on one follower, you just need 1 UD in the party. The buff activates twice if you have 1 UD, but 2 other followers with that trait.

(Try getting the Pandaren deathkhight, though (Greatwalker Gie). She counts both as UD and a Pandaren.)