Rejuvenation and Lifebloom cast sound

Hey, so I recently tried playing resto druid again after a very long break of playing druid at all, and I noticed something I don't seem to remember.

When you cast rejuvenation or lifebloom it makes a humming sound on cast, is there anyway to turn this off (without turning off all sound for the wise-ass that was going to suggest this) it's incredibly annoying and makes it impossible for me to play the class for longer than an hour.
    Here's a very awful video I found to demonstrate that the sound trigger wasn't there in TBC, http://youtu.be/VqcsuqLfm6U?t=1m8s you see him stack lifebloom on the warlock, but besides the error speech (lel) and the gcd error sound, you don't hear the obnoxious hum it has now.

Was this added in WoD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i know rejuv has always had that sound effect. It doesn't bother me so i'm not exactly sure how you would stop that one sound.

I've played a druid for 8 years and I honestly can't hear the change. Either way, there is no way to change the default sound of a spell.

Here's a suggestion though: record the rejuv and lifebloom sounds that annoy you on your phone or MP3 player and listen to them 24/7 until you are so used to them that they don't annoy you any more.

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    I've played a druid for 8 years and I honestly can't hear the change. Either way, there is no way to change the default sound of a spell.

Here's a suggestion though: record the rejuv and lifebloom sounds that annoy you on your phone or MP3 player and listen to them 24/7 until you are so used to them that they don't annoy you any more.

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.
    Besides your DANK ℒℯ ℳℰℳℰs,
    The sound of the spell itself I love, the blooming sound of lifebloom, or the rejuv tranquil sound, but it's the casting sound they added post-wrath that makes druid unplayable with sounds on. I heard they also added something like this to paladin spells at some point but removed it afterwards.

This 5 year old thread had no more helpful information, but thanks.
    Last edited by Schinto; 2015-02-18 at 01:27 PM.