Deleted

New season with 6.1 right?

Can't find this anywhere... Been away from wow for a while now and just making sure I return at the start of a new season instead of in the middle of one.

No. (tenchars)
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Well i returned few days ago, but i was still able to queue for arena's today, so no, you wont come back for a new season if you sub now.
    Since they always have 2 week pause between the old season and new season.
    So i guess when next raid is realised ( or 6.3) will be the new arena season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.arenamate.net/arena_rbg_title_cutoffs.html

Currently in week 12 as of this wednesday.

Normal season length is about 25 weeks. This one might go on a bit longer than that even. So right now you're coming back to a season that has elapsed almost half the timespan.

You don't have to worry about your gear too much though, you have a catchup cap on any 100 (already dinged or yet has to ding) of about 12500 points right now if I'm not mistaken. That's half your gear right there, so you won't have to start completely over with gearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Well i returned few days ago, but i was still able to queue for arena's today, so no, you wont come back for a new season if you sub now.
    Since they always have 2 week pause between the old season and new season.
    So i guess when next raid is realised ( or 6.3) will be the new arena season.
    Actually not.There will be new season most likely before next raid.Most likely 6.2 can be the patch with new seazon and some preraid content

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Actually not.There will be new season most likely before next raid.Most likely 6.2 can be the patch with new seazon and some preraid content
    blizzard has already said the next raid is 6.2

Deleted
    Yeh well I was thinking of leveling up a new char for my return and new season to go with that. I have a DK with some gear I believe so shouldn't be too far behind and if there is half a season to go maybe I will be fine Thanks guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people have full gear by now. If you cap all your conquest, you will only have half your gear, so you will still be at a massive disadvantage.

Deleted
    If you capped every week including Ashran Bonus at 1500 you have roughly 20k Conquestpoints right now, which isn't enough to get all the gear. And I doubt that the majority did that - when I cap with tradechat groups I rarely see people with full gear. He should be fine if he isn't aiming for higher ratings, which I assume he isn't

no new season i dont think

Deleted
    New season usually coincides with a new raid tier.

nope and not any time soon and its a shame that a New season can come with practically no class changes now.