Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Favorite Racing Game

Hey
    Do you guys like Racing/car games? If so, wich ones are your favorite?

If i had a WiiU Mario Kart 8 would probably be it for me, but i don't i only have a PC and My favorite racing Game that i have played is Need For Speed Rivals
    I just Love just driving around free-roam in a fast Car

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2015-02-09 at 03:56 PM.

All time favorite is Top Gear for SNES, my cousin and I played that so so much growing up.
    Burnout series, love a racing game that encourages hitting other cars.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Mario Kart 64

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The original Grand Tourismo for PS2. None others even come close to the amount of time i had invested in that one. Its still the benchmark i use for racing games. And tbh, ive yet to find one that compares favorably. Admittedly, i havent played racing games in years. Unless you count dicking around in Watchdogs or GTA5.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Burnout 3/Takedown, or Mario Kart, or nothing for me. If you're not tradin' paint, you aren't really racing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Burnout paradise alot aswell, but it wasen't on the steam cloud so i lost all my 50 hrs in it when my previous computer died, and the car i like'd to free-roam with the most was at like the very end of the game, and i coulden't really be botherd going through all that again
    and burnout had alot more "Collectables" Such as bilboards to smash and other things so it was nice fun

That game also has motorcycles wich is rather awsome :O
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2015-02-09 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Ehhh I'm more into the "realistic" kind of racing games, so stuff like GTR 2, Race Driver: Grid, NFS Shift, ColinMcrae Dirt1 and so on.

But my favorite is prolly Need For Speed: Hot pursuit 2, so many good memories of that game from the tracks to the cars and the awesome soundtrack.

Diddy Kong Racing. Haven't played it in years, but I loved the shit out of it as a kid.

Mario Kart Double dash was the best Game EVER i hate that they abandoned that style after just one game

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

It's a toss up between The Crew, the Burnout series, and the Need For Speed series. I don't mind the racing simulator type games but I really like getting out and being able to free roam. I hate driving IRL so it's fun to be able to do it in-game in a car of my choosing.

I prefer the futuristic racers like F-Zero. I think F-Zero X on N64 would be my favorite, if I had to pick. I liked the Extreme-G games too. They were basically F-Zero with futuristic motorcycles instead of futuristic cars.

I really liked the original Top Gear game on Super NES as well. The game had an awesome soundtrack, and I spent a lot of time playing it with my brother. Lots of good times and lulz were had.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-02-09 at 06:09 PM.

This one.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Tie between MK8 and Mario Kart Double Dash. I really enjoy 8 a lot, but Double Dash has a ton of nostalgic merit for me.

Street: Midnight Club 2: Dub Edition

Kart: Mario Kart 8

Sim: Gran Turismo 4

Arcade: F-Zero GX

The Star Wars pod racing game on the n64. Makes me hopeful for if/when they add racing in destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed as far as arcade-action kart games go. "Realistic / Sim" racing doesn't appeal to me much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been in love with the Forza series for sometime now. The past few years I have been more into Drifting than traditional racing though.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I usually don't like "realistic" racing games, and I do have fun with kart racing games. However, I love the wipeout/f-zero style racing games. My favorite racing game is F-Zero GX.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Mario Kart Double dash was the best Game EVER i hate that they abandoned that style after just one game
    Double Dash was amazing. Granted the newer ones are still pretty good, but good ol' Double Dash.

Personally I only play Mario Kart as far as racing goes. Only other games that came close was the Star Wars Pod Racing game and Ridge Racer on N64.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted

First real racing game I've played and fucking loved it. After that I played Dirt and Juiced. Both were awesome.