Thread: End Endus

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

End Endus

Moderator Endus has proven time and time again to have a heavy hand when it comes to distributing punishment on the forums and punishes individuals indiscriminately according to his own whims.

I am asking Endus be removed from the moderation staff.

I received a 5 point infraction for a "Forbidden Topic" when I did not create the thread, while the creator of the thread was not punished and the thread was not deleted, where other people in the thread are punished for saying things that could be taken less offensively, and people who say more offensive things are unpunished. As a secular atheist there is absolutely nothing wrong with my opinion, and Endus should be ashamed of himself for oppressing atheist voices.

It is clear Endus only enforces MMO-C's rules when he feels like it, not when it is actually appropriate to enforce them, and as such it is time to remove him from a position where he can inflict his beliefs on others.

Deleted
    Well, at least you picked a fitting name for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    What IS clear is that you deserved the measly 5 points, which is more of a warning than an actual infraction.

If you have problems with the moderating here on MMO-C, PM Boub or one of the blue mods.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I think you'd be better served by sending a PM to one of the super moderators and explaining the issue in-depth complete with relevant links to any perceived abuse or controversies. Posting it here will simply backfire, I fear.

You received the infraction because discussing religion on MMO champ, regardless of your stance, is a forbidden topic - just as discussing moderator action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage of Rage View Post
    Moderator Endus has proven time and time again to have a heavy hand when it comes to distributing punishment on the forums and punishes individuals indiscriminately according to his own whims.

I received a 5 point infraction for a "Forbidden Topic" when I did not create the thread, while the creator of the thread was not punished and the thread was not deleted, where other people in the thread are punished for saying things that could be taken less offensively, and people who say more offensive things are unpunished. As a secular atheist there is absolutely nothing wrong with my opinion, and Endus should be ashamed of himself for oppressing atheist voices.

It is clear Endus only enforces MMO-C's rules when he feels like it, not when it is actually appropriate to enforce them, and as such it is time to remove him from a position where he can inflict his beliefs on others.
    Original Post had nothing to do with religion, your post did.
    Religion is a touchy and forbidden topic on these boards, you got slapped a 5 point infraction for discussing it.
    if you feel it is wrong, speak to an admin, not a mod. Discussing mod actions is likely to get you slapped again.

Endus is like 1 of 2 mods actually modding right now.

Deleted
    Endus is a joke of a Mod. Cant remember the last time he actually supported the Elemental forum where he is actually Mod.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Endus is like 1 of 2 mods actually modding right now.

Can we get him in the D3 section then? Mods there seem to not give any fucks about doing their job.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage of Rage View Post

Well duuuh,- he's Hellboy!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

he once infracted me for suggesting obama's birth certificate wasnt real. so yeah...not my favorite either. i really enjoy some moderators here, but he does seem bias to me.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure treads discussing moderators and/or their actions are against the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    he once infracted me for suggesting obama's birth certificate wasnt real. so yeah...not my favorite either. i really enjoy some moderators here, but he does seem bias to me.
    That's because conspiracy theories are not allowed, which that clearly falls under.

Anyway, discussing moderator actions is against forum rules. PM one of the Blues or Reds if you have an issue with moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    That's because conspiracy theories are not allowed, which that clearly falls under.

Anyway, discussing moderator actions is against forum rules. PM one of the Blues or Reds if you have an issue with moderation.
    so do tell...there is a thread about no flying in these threads where it has been postulated (conspiracy theory) that blizzard has not allowed flight in game to soak up subs...not trying to derail, but none of those people have been banned.....just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    so do tell...there is a thread about no flying in these threads where it has been postulated (conspiracy theory) that blizzard has not allowed flight in game to soak up subs...not trying to derail, but none of those people have been banned.....just saying.
    I am sorry you are unable to see the difference between the two.

As others have said, report it to a higher up "super mod."
    Last edited by Daez; 2015-02-12 at 02:46 PM.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted
    catchy title heh

generally the mods on this forum are all highly biased and if they really want to infract you they'll find a way to interpret a rule in a certain way that allows them to hit you with the banhammer
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-02-12 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am sorry you are unable to see the difference between the two.
    there really isnt any difference. also, i dont see in the rules about conspiracy theory posting. please elaborate. not trying to be argumentative, but i do try to follow the rules. i know ignorance of rules is not an excuse but i would like clarification.

Deleted
    I've seen Endus engage in topics about religion, not closing the topic, and then infract others for discussing religion.

there really isnt any difference. also, i dont see in the rules about conspiracy theory posting. please elaborate. not trying to be argumentative, but i do try to follow the rules. i know ignorance of rules is not an excuse but i would like clarification.
    I think the problem with the site over all is that if you read the actual forum guidelines and then examine what mods close threads for you will be shocked to see the two things are so completely different. They need to update their guidelines to actually coincide with what their mods are doing.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.