Need Help with ST DPS (Fury/Arms)

Hello All!

I'm more or less a recent warrior transplant from playing a druid since Launch, and I really feel as though I am underperforming for my gear level. It would be foolish to imply that i am still not trying to get a hang of all things warrior, but if anyone is willing to check out the logs and offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

For the most part I am rolling Fury MS, jumping to Arms for cleave fights. As of late I have been trying to experiment more with Arms on ST just to see what results I would get.

Armory Link

Logs:
    N-BRF
    H-BRF 1
    H-BRF 2

Thank you for any help!

According to warcraft logs, the average fury warrior your ilevel is doing 28.7k on heroic Gruul. You parsed 26 and 30, so you're looking pretty average. But who wants to be average?

Looking at your logs, your gear should let you keep Enrage up about 95% or more, with smart use of your Berserker Rage. On your bad fight (26) your Enrage uptime was only 83%. That's a problem. The 90% on your other fight was ok, but you can do better. I can see two times on your good fight where you could've hit BR to keep enrage up and you just...didn't. That probably would've pushed you up to 95%. On your bad fight, I can see 4 missed BRs. Work on your awareness to keep your Enrage up and you'll see your dps increase (think of the lost RBs!).