Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only real gaming mouse is a trackball imo. It does not wear you out after long sessions of gaming and the precision and speed these babies have is unparalleled.
    It does take a while to get used to though. But it's all worth it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Razer naga because the side buttons which i couldn't live without :S They are flimsy and only last 1-3 years though before some part of it breaks :/
    And that is exactly why I avoid Razer products like the plague, every single peripheral that I've owned has broken down in some way in ~1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nespej View Post
    I got tired of Razor products, as everything i had broke or got worn out way too fast, so i swapped to SteelSeries. Im using a Kana atm, which seems impossible to wear out, and was quite cheap aswell. If 5 buttons arent enough they got the Sensei with 7. Can recommend their headsets and keyboards aswell.

Dont have any experience with highend Logitech stuff, but heard both good and bad things from friends.
    Same for me. I really don't like razor. Seems cheap overall, compared to the price.

Using logitech g600 as mouse. It's pretty much a razor naga, with better buttons and more fitting for a normalsized hand. Price is about the same. Would suggest the black, since the white one can get a bit dirty to look at over time. Looks cool though.

Can't talk much about keyboards. Bought a logitech g11 when it came out many years back, due to the resistance to stains + wheel for the sound. Need to be changed out by now, and pretty sure there's better options today. Been happy with it though.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I would say WoW Cata gaming mouse, but it's no longer being made. Turns out that from an MMO & raiding PoV it trumps all other mouse designs I've ever seen, at least if you ask me. Especially the following (no offense):

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Razer naga because the side buttons which i couldn't live without :S They are flimsy and only last 1-3 years though before some part of it breaks :/
    You mean the one with 12 buttons all under a SINGLE finger (thumb)? Horribly, horribly shitty and unergonomic design.

Seriously, people usually have five fingers. What's the point in neglecting all others?
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2015-02-13 at 05:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelath View Post
    I'm using a Logitech G502 Proteus Core and love it. Probably the best mouse I've used.
    This. But the best was the G9x hands down.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...e-gaming-mouse
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Got this for Christmas from my wife and I effin love it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82&ignorebbr=1

She also got me a logitech G13, so I am in gaming heaven right now with all mah buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelath View Post
    I'm using a Logitech G502 Proteus Core and love it. Probably the best mouse I've used.
    Good to hear, those look like great mice I have been eyeing one up. Haven't bought yet because my replacement razer hasn't crapped out yet, although i'm sure its well on the way... seems to get randomly "disconnected" here and there as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    This. But the best was the G9x hands down.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...e-gaming-mouse
    I've used (and still have) a G9X. I would take the G502 over it.

Deleted
    Rzaer Naga /thread.

All mouses I've ever had have been bad in some way. Deathadder double clicked after a while, Steelseries Rival I have atm is still good in terms of performance but the rubber where my thumb rests has worn down a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Lot of complaining about Razer mice durability in this thread, but that hasn't been my experience. I've had a Naga that's been working since Icecrown Citadel and a Deathadder that only lasted 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    Lot of complaining about Razer mice durability in this thread, but that hasn't been my experience. I've had a Naga that's been working since Icecrown Citadel and a Deathadder that only lasted 4 years.
    Yeah I've had great luck with my Nagas. But they are also the older generation design. I have no experience with the newer ones (and they admittedly do look more cheaply made)

I have one for work and another for my gaming rig. Nether has given me any issue and have been holding up great for years /shrug

The Razer Naga mouse is a good one. I've had it for a year now and its still going strong. Its helped me go from a clicker to a keybinder since my left hand has Just enough nerve damage to not be able to keybind fast enough with it. I have heard mixed reviews about the razer products though and their durability.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Razer Naga without a doubt. It's going to get the most negative reviews because it's the most popular gaming mouse; ignore the noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hailey View Post
    Zowie AM
    Logitech G400
    I have an old Zowie EC2 and would agree. They make great mice. Iv'e been using this thing 4+ years now? They don't make it anymore and I will probably cry when I finally have to replace it. By far the best mouse I have ever used.

Echoing the Logitech g600 suggestion. After one original Naga, 2 Epics and one 2014 crapping out, I'm done with Razer as well.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Many good opinions about Logitech 502 Proteus Core and Razer Naga, I'm going to check them out for sure.

(my 2 DeathAdders are still working, but the one which is ~5 "year old" double-click sometimes when it shouldn't)

ive had my naga for like 5 years.. get the wired one. last forever.
    ASUS P6x58D Premium/Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram/i7 920@2.7 (Not overclocked)/Corsair H100i/EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SC/Intel 530 series 240GB SSD/Rosewill 750w/Corsair Case/Razer Naga/Logitech G910/Logitech Extreme 3DPro/Samsung 28" Ultra HD monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything on this list under "List of mice without acceleration or prediction", especially if you play CS and other FPS games.
    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

I went with a Steelseries Rival last time and I like it, only minor issue is the rubber thumb grip is starting to look a little "used" (the mouse is ~7 months old). The sensor in it is the best one I've ever had though <3.

I've been using the Rat 7 MMO and MMO TE mice and like their layout quite a bit. Especially vs the Naga, which I find it impossible to use more than half the keys on. However I've found the Rat MMOs simply don't hold up under use. Does anyone know of a source for replacement parts or upgraded parts for these mice other than sending them back for warranty?

Within reason, price isn't really a concern, I've even looked for bespoke or custom mice, but haven't really found much of anything. I just want something that can hold up under a pounding.