Beating Heart of the Mountain or Lucky Double-Sided Coin?

So, I got lucky and got the MS trinket handed over from Kromog.

As a Subtlety Rogue this made me pretty happy.

I currently have the Scales of Doom(hc), the Lucky Double-Sided Coin and this new one.

My question is: What trinket should I use in conjunction with Scales of Doom?

Should I even go Beating Heart of the Mountain and LDSC?
    Using LDSC with the initial burst and the Beating Heart of the Mountain on the second SD?
    This way I'd have a guranteed "boost" every SD.

I'd appreciate some advice on this

Here's the ratings from Simcraft:

http://imgur.com/cfJRR7Y
    Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

However... both Scales and Beating heart might take you over 100% ms, so it might diminish a bit.. but not by a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    So, I got lucky and got the MS trinket handed over from Kromog.

As a Subtlety Rogue this made me pretty happy.

I currently have the Scales of Doom(hc), the Lucky Double-Sided Coin and this new one.

My question is: What trinket should I use in conjunction with Scales of Doom?

Should I even go Beating Heart of the Mountain and LDSC?
    Using LDSC with the initial burst and the Beating Heart of the Mountain on the second SD?
    This way I'd have a guranteed "boost" every SD.

I'd appreciate some advice on this
    Trinket values can be found in this topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD
    You failed to mention which version of BHotM you got.
    You should always stack your CDs whenever possible, using one trinket first and than the second is gonna cost you much deeps.

What if you only have LDSC and Beating? Use Coin for opener and Beating 30sec after??

Quote Originally Posted by Tdub90 View Post
    What if you only have LDSC and Beating? Use Coin for opener and Beating 30sec after??
    The way I think MAYBE work is when ouy use the coin for your first dance and the heart for your next.
    You'll always have 1 trinket ready, but is it worth? I don't know. I'll try later today on a dummy. Maybe there is something in it, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    The way I think MAYBE work is when ouy use the coin for your first dance and the heart for your next.
    You'll always have 1 trinket ready, but is it worth? I don't know. I'll try later today on a dummy. Maybe there is something in it, maybe not.
    Yeah so I was thinking...in theory... Coin the SR + SD's and Beating heart the solo SD's between those.

So Coin SD + SR - Beating SD - Coin SD + SR - Beating SD etc etc could not be terrible. You will always have something on every CD use, as well as the static agi being nice.

I rather like this, actually. Coin's proc is worth way more than Heart, but Heart's stats are worth way more than Coin. But if you are doing this, you may as well be doing pre-pull vendetta and Tier 15 SnD as well... someone come up with a few macros to automate all of this!
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    I rather like this, actually. Coin's proc is worth way more than Heart, but Heart's stats are worth way more than Coin. But if you are doing this, you may as well be doing pre-pull vendetta and Tier 15 SnD as well... someone come up with a few macros to automate all of this!
    Don't have T15 nor a guild willing to do a 20second pull timer lol

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Vendetta has been fixed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdub90 View Post
    Yeah so I was thinking...in theory... Coin the SR + SD's and Beating heart the solo SD's between those.

So Coin SD + SR - Beating SD - Coin SD + SR - Beating SD etc etc could not be terrible. You will always have something on every CD use, as well as the static agi being nice.
    Not stacking your cooldowns and using them one by one is a dps loss. If you have two trinkets that can be used every time together, you should do so.

Isnt those sims for the trinkets based on full BiS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefel View Post
    Not stacking your cooldowns and using them one by one is a dps loss. If you have two trinkets that can be used every time together, you should do so.
    I hope this is a poor attempt at a troll? Surely you realize this is not possible.