Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I think it was some kind of skater thing. JNCO jeans with a pair of Vans shoes, an oversized Billabong sweatshirt and one of those necklaces that looked like they were made from ball bearings.
    It's amazing how on point that description is.

See that's how nostalgia works. I fondly remember the 90ies and enjoy thinking back of all the cool stuff from that decade, but obviously completely erased those things from my memory.

So many memories of having to chaperone my younger sister and her friends to Coal Chamber concerts, just to keep nappy headed fucks in JNCOs and fishnet shirts from groping them. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I think it was some kind of skater thing. JNCO jeans with a pair of Vans shoes, an oversized Billabong sweatshirt and one of those necklaces that looked like they were made from ball bearings.
    Come on buddy. The way you gave that description there's no denying you wore them. I don't know why you guys are embarrassed by them. Some of the logos were badass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for reminding me how silly these were. Wow. Of course when considering silly, I wonder what people will say about this in 2025.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Come on buddy. The way you gave that description there's no denying you wore them. I don't know why you guys are embarrassed by them. Some of the logos were badass.
    Fortunately, I did not. I lived on hand-me-downs, none of which included such ridiculous attire. I did have a pair of Joey Buttafuoco pants though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now! You know you sported them in the 90's. Everyone in school wore them. If you didn't, you were the odd one out.
    my mom got them for me once....never wore them. i thought the whole fad was stupid.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Z. Cavaricci

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Z. Cavaricci
    what or who exactly is that?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Would even be useful with today's technology.

Deleted
    Damn, when were these popular? Never seen anything like that before. Not sure if gusta or laughing.

I wore them when I was twelve mostly because the art on them was cool and they were comfy as hell. It's pretty unlikely that I'd ever wear them again. Closer fitting clothes look better imo.

JUST DO IT!

Btw, about that h job, it was prob alcohool/drugs, not the pants.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just wear a skirt? Thats clearly what the look is going for.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    They look better than those "jogging pants" people are wearing below their butts nowadays.
    WHat?! You mean these aren't the shit?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Used to wear them because the big pockets made it easy to steal shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the girly swaggots that guys have turned into these days, trying ever so hard to get pants thinner and thinner, I really don't see this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Considering the girly swaggots that guys have turned into these days, trying ever so hard to get pants thinner and thinner, I really don't see this happening.
    Oh it's happening alright! http://newsfeed.gawker.com/throw-you...cos-1686858809

You didn't link the website http://jnco.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I had a friend who always wore those when we went to raves. We pretended not to know him once we got there.
    I'd probably pretend I didn't know him until I got there.

This thread this is hilarious. It's like someone had one wish from a genie and they wished for JNCO jeans to be back, and now they are.
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!