Fistweaving input delay?

This is kind of hard to wrap my finger around, if it's lag, intended, or whatever.
    Basicly:

In serpent stance i notice 0 input delay. Absolutely 0. I press something, it's cast. (Includes Surging Mist - For reference)
    In crane stance, EVERYTHING feels like it takes a decade to cast. This includes when i throw a 5 stack surging mist. Like honestly, why does it feel more delayed in Crane stance than it does in Serpent stance?

Does anyone else notice something similar? I cant wrap my finger around it but i feel like i lose out on 1/3 global cds to some weird hard to notice lag.

You don't imagine stuff, I noticed it too, it makes the slow GCD even more frustrating :/

This "input lag" exists since 6.0 IIRC

Deleted
    I think you're right.

You could take off any haste gear to hit 1.5 sec gcd and log spamming Jab on a dummy for 1 minute and check the event log.
    Bind Jab to 2 keys and smash them for a minute, and check the time between jabs.

If the gap between Jabs ends up being 1.5-1.6ish or whatever it should be in the button mashing scenario; it could be that damage is happening a fraction of a second after each global is triggered rather than as soon as it's triggered. In which case it wouldn't actually be a damage loss or cause a delay between jabs, but just annoying.

I think you're right though, there is something funky goin on here

Eh, well, I just did that - zero haste/haste procs, spamming jab for one minute. Exactly 40 jabs (1.5*40=60). I'm not going to say nothing odd is going on, as I feel like I've noticed it too, but I attribute it in my case to maining as WW these days and the difference in the GCD between that and the few times I wind up healing.
    Last edited by Emerya; 2015-03-16 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerya View Post
    Eh, well, I just did that - zero haste/haste procs, spamming jab for one minute. Exactly 40 jabs (1.5*40=60). I'm not going to say nothing odd is going on, as I feel like I've noticed it too, but I attribute it in my case to maining as WW these days and the difference in the GCD between that and the few times I wind up healing.
    The lag is still possible. The amount of abilities stays the same because of the "queue mechanic". As long as your delay is less than the GCD, (<1000+ms) you won't ever lose global cooldowns. It does feel bad though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

I've been noticing Fistweaving feeling even slower than just the 1.5 sec GCD as well, although I've been dismissing it as being related to my ping being a bit weird(either of the 2 ping "parts" randomly spiking to 40+ instead of the 19/20 I'm usually at). Tweeted Warcraftdevs and Blizzard CS about it, maybe they know something.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-03-17 at 10:26 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU