Poll: Will you main Shaman in Legion?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you plan so far for Legion?

Will you stick with your Shaman?

I will personally wait for the changes but still probably play Shaman (Elemental) or switch to my Warrior (maybe something else).
    Last edited by Tyze; 2015-09-25 at 03:26 PM.

I don't think I could ever switch mains from my shaman. Been maining one since Sunwell.
    Oh, I "mained" my mistweaver monk during ToT but found I liked it more on an "alt" basis and went back to me shammy <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I don't think I could ever switch mains from my shaman. Been maining one since Sunwell.
    Oh, I "mained" my mistweaver monk during ToT but found I liked it more on an "alt" basis and went back to me shammy <3

You Resto?

I think Resto always will be a fairly safe bet and people would want them. Elementals and Enhancements has had some trouble

I'm to a point where I either main my enhancement Shaman or just don't play WoW at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    You Resto?

I think Resto always will be a fairly safe bet and people would want them. Elementals and Enhancements has had some trouble
    Yep, resto. Been healing since 2007-2008ish? Alt spec ele for questing/grinding and sometimes swap to dps in my raid group if we're healer-heavy, especially on farm nights.

Resto Shaman remaining as my main. No plans to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Shaman was my first class ever and I've been playing it as main for like 5 years and I really don't want to reroll but if blizzard doesn't give dps shaman anything worth bringing for on mythic raiding I will be forced to reroll. We are lacking very much in the utility department and we can easily be replaced by any other class. I'll wait for the PTR and see if they do any changes that will make us useful again, if not I will probably reroll dk or hunter

Most likely play shaman. I like to play melee the most but sometimes you need to drop as many melee as possible for certain fights. While current raid "utility" during fights is lacking for Shaman, being able to swap to ranged if needed is quite useful.

And I don't like shape shifting on Druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I switched to my Shaman from my Warlock in Warlords because I wanted to heal again and I just ended up Elemental. I figured I'd have the opposite problem. I will wait and see what changes they have in store for Shamans. I like my Shaman a lot but not enough to stick with it if I don't find the class fun anymore. I know they plan to implement major changes to Elemental (even if not a complete redesign) so I will wait and see if I like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope to stay with my Shaman next expansion but after getting my ring I've basically hung up my Shaman. I've started to do a lot more Random BGs here at the end of the expansion and Shaman are just far too frustrating there (long cast times, poor mobility and squishy), could switch to enhance but I really suck at it and prefer my DK if I'm going to go melee.

It's too early to tell but if they added a mobility bonus tied to GW (give us a tier devoted to GW - 10s burst when first entering GW with a 20-30s internal cd, a small blink when first entering GW with a 20-30s internal cd, or just make it faster), plus made a few tweaks to our totems and prune some abilities then I'll be back for sure. Shaman's are fun so I don't think they need a lot but they have a very small niche and it's not a good niche.

Under normal circumstances I'd vote "I'll wait and see" but I've been playing a Shaman as a main for far too long and nothing changes. In the eyes of the developers "Shamans are so fucking amazing, don't worry!" I mean that's basically what was said in WoD's beta and then they had to get static 20% buffs or more to everything, same goes for Enhancement in 6.2. So unless there's some major rework, I'm already convinced that Blizzard has NO idea how to correctly balance the class and won't subject myself to it for another expansion.

if resto dont play so fukin slow (that eeeendless long chain heal i cast 80% of my time) and lame in legion, i will play the shit out of my shaman. because overall i find ele and enh nice to play, if they can handle the ST/MT balance dilemma. if they suck at blizz (what they always do) i maybe play druid or pala or even maybe my hunter, if they Dont touch BM and dont fail with the melee spec. we will see. crossing fingers that they once in life dont suck with 1 or 2 shaman specs but... ^^
    Last edited by Niwes; 2015-09-26 at 01:11 AM.

Not too impressed with resto this expansion, so I'll probably reroll. If not for the gameplay added by Echo of the Elements, I probably would have done so already. I'm waiting and seeing before deciding on what to play, but I'm leaning towards playing a holydin simply because it's the only healing spec I haven't done any serious raiding with. Or maybe I'll just play my resto druid again; that's always a safe bet.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Elemental until i die!

Or unsub, which probably means the same.

I'll prob still main my Resto. Shaman but will always have my Resto Druid alt raid ready.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good chance at me staying Shaman. Love the lore of the class. Can't see myself playing anything else long term.

Deleted
    Don't see myself ever rerolling to another class

Seems like shamans all over the world has the same spirit. "My spec may not be optimal, but man, playing shaman is awesome so i don't mind"

Well, if they keep the hole artifact system, having alts will be harder since lvling your weapon is going to require a lot of effort so deciding whether to invest your time in one spec is going to require some thinking. I'll be waiting for the beta and if I like where enhance is going I'll stay enhance. It's really hard to say no to Doomhamer. But if the beta brings nothing good I'll switch to rogue or ret.

Deleted
    I'll stay Shaman. Not because I want to, because I just know I'm going to. I've vowed to re-roll for the last 3 expansions but I just won't for some stupid reason, so I've given up.

Might change my main spec, but will see. Currently it's Resto, I might rock Enhance or Ele as my main spec for a change and just heal if we're short on healers.