Page 1 of 47
... LastLast

Iron Docks intended for 6.1, delayed *CONFIRMED*

https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/568125120562094081

@Bashiok is the iron docks questchain cancelled for 6.1? Really need to confirm this before people start causing a ruckus about it.

@Nazmi295 Still working on it, it was moved to 6.2.

There it is.

No, Bizzard's workflow isn't clogged up like the toilets at a sports bar during the finals, not at all.

What the hell is going on in Irvine? It seems like everything for 6.1 was moved to 6.2. Why is there this constant delay, that's been there since back in MoP? They were 6 months or more late releasing WoD. A whole slew of release features were pushed off and the content we got seems hurried and half of what we should have gotten. What the hell is their problem? Is there an office place civil war occurring?

What *else* has been cut or moved back, that we don't know about? Why does a quest hub take almost a year to design?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. There really is NO content. What the fuck is happening there?

Honestly I think there was only like, 2 people who were saying Iron Docks wasn't a thing even for 6.1

it doesn't, and you are ridiculous if you believe that the only thing they were working on was that single quest chain.

I hope you are not a naive as you sound..
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Blizzard isn't omnipotent, and even though they have five thousand employess down there, they only have a few hundred actually working on the game. And they are working on the expansion after WoD as well as WoD patches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Oh wow. There really is NO content. What the fuck is happening there?
    There's bounty hunter missions...

15+ Year Old Account
    I know they said all the new employees they hired before WOD really threw a wrench in things and made it slower instead of faster, but they can't still be suffering from that, can they? All those folks should be fitting in and working well (or no longer with the company) by now, right?

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Blizzard isn't omnipotent, and even though they have five thousand employess down there, they only have a few hundred actually working on the game. And they are working on the expansion after WoD as well as WoD patches.
    That never kept them from delivering. And the team is certainly bigger now.

Deleted
    Maybe 6.2 really will be the last patch so they're loading it with as much content as possible. Or maybe everybody sucks, that seems like a popular opinion too.

Only people who don't develop software fail to understand how this happened lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    it doesn't, and you are ridiculous if you believe that the only thing they were working on was that single quest chain.

I hope you are not a naive as you sound..
    Please point out where I even HINTED that it was the only thing they were working on? Or would you rather just make another sneering, condescending post that's only intended to attack me as the messenger for news you're in denial over?

C'mon, you stepped up, swing again. Twist my words again to try and have a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Maybe 6.2 really will be the last patch so they're loading it with as much content as possible. Or maybe everybody sucks, that seems like a popular opinion too.
    That would be wierd though, how many raid patches have brought stuff like daily quests in completely unrelated zones? Though I think 6.2 will open up Tanaan that the hub will be in 6.2 is all we know about the patch so far, it's looking more and more like we won't get the 2nd tier until the 1 year anniversary, followed by a 2nd year of nothing until 7.0, which will cost the same as 6.0 without the lvl 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Maybe they don't care that you guys are out of content, considering the majority of people playing are just digging their toes into BRF which is possibly the best raid yet. OR maybe it is the end of wow. Brand new raid to do... or the end of wow. Hard decision to make. I'm going with the end of wow so you guys will not hate me for STATING THE OBVIOUS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they could of added Faralhon to the game.
    This is really getting disappointing.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Maybe they don't care that you guys are out of content, considering the majority of people playing are just digging their toes into BRF which is possibly the best raid yet. OR maybe it is the end of wow. Brand new raid to do... or the end of wow. Hard decision to make. I'm going with the end of wow so you guys will not hate me for STATING THE OBVIOUS.
    What'll be really funny is if subs stay average throughout they ear at 10mil..... Blizz would probably celebrate doing less work with better payback....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Well they could of added Faralhon to the game.
    This is really getting disappointing.
    You mean Ashran? It's in game
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Honestly I think there was only like, 2 people who were saying Iron Docks wasn't a thing even for 6.1

Nah, it's been popping up quite a bit, here and on the other forums - and that wasn't my intent anyway, the intent was that it's now confirmed - and the patch IS very, very lacking in substance, because of this. The good news is, there's something official to look forward to for 6.2 - the bad side is it's going to be months to get it, when we should be doing it next week.

Also, if they're even pushing content like this back, which should have been started well before release and tested on the PTR for 6.1, I think we can forget a year long expansion. I'm calling 1.5 years, now. They may even do another raid tier, since they're potentially blowing that deadline, if they intended that. 1.5 years is still better than the time it took WoD to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Nah, it's been popping up quite a bit, here and on the other forums - and that wasn't my intent anyway, the intent was that it's now confirmed - and the patch IS very, very lacking in substance, because of this. The good news is, there's something official to look forward to for 6.2 - the bad side is it's going to be months to get it, when we should be doing it next week.

Also, if they're even pushing content like this back, which should have been started well before release and tested on the PTR for 6.1, I think we can forget a year long expansion. I'm calling 1.5 years, now. They may even do another raid tier, since they're potentially blowing that deadline, if they intended that. 1.5 years is still better than the time it took WoD to come out.
    Honestly I'm not sure why they're pushing out 6.1 so fast if they couldn't fit the hub...they could of just waited.

well obviously you are going to ALWAYS be wrong when you use workd like EVERYTHING making statements about shortcomings.

So no i am not twisting your words. You did say EVERYTHING, which is not true.

not sure what you are throwing a tizzy over.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    What'll be really funny is if subs stay average throughout they ear at 10mil..... Blizz would probably celebrate doing less work with better payback...
    It is already comedy gold, let me rephrase it so you get it fully. On these forums, the story is we are in the worst content lull in the history of wow. In the real world, subs are way the fuck up. What does that tell you about the narrative on these forums? I'll finish that question for you. It tells us that the current narrative is a joke, and people will say anything and everything in the hopes of getting more content. (More fucking daily hubs is what I mean.)

Seriously, there is a brand new raid out right now that is badass. You people just are saying the wrong things right now, it won't help you get a free to play Wow or more content, considering that they obviously don't just pull shit out of their asses in 3 days and put it live. They've never done it and they won't start now just because you say you have nothing to do, doesn't mean you will get anything that hasn't been in the pipe for over a year already anyways, and you know it if you really understand how blizz works.

Deleted
    #scrapped
    #delayed

#justblizztardythings

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    well obviously you are going to ALWAYS be wrong when you use workd like EVERYTHING making statements about shortcomings.

So no i am not twisting your words. You did say EVERYTHING, which is not true.

not sure what you are throwing a tizzy over.
    You're throwing a tizzy over semantics.