Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like Data, but probably a close second is either Worf or Jordy.

Deleted
    Data, Q and Picard...

Riker is also a great character when he isn't making stupid facial expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Methodology View Post
    Data, Q and Picard...
    Beat me to it, still the best 3 character. TNG had the best characters thats why it makes the best recut videos lol.

Khadgar's Servant
    Oh, I mean Zek

15+ Year Old Account
    Yrel, when I first met her in the cave in the starting area - ostensibly as just a random unimportant quest NPC - I immediately formed a bond - where all the other refugees seemed helpless, apart from the Vindicators - Yrel was Random_Goat_Refugee_1034, in her torn grey quality pants and t-shirt, with her rusted Level 1 axe - who had ventured out through a cave filled with demon summoning orcs and void wolves to kill her way to her friend - and when you find her - hunched over her slain friend - she's completely unphased by her surroundings: so, instant respect for taking action, despite that she was dressed like a hobo.

So then she sticks with you while leveling and develops before your eyes from a random scrub NPC into what she became - and they make the explicit point that you the player made her Exarch, that it was your contact with her that pushed her to greatness, that it was your influence over others that saw her promoted repeatedly.

So not only is she a reflection of your greatness, and you are meant to like her for that - but she's the most dynamic character arc in WoW's writing history (granted, this is because most characters are static archetypes of stoicism or flat-out idiocy).

Now, if they are smart - they will tarnish her glory just slightly - she will have to do things to achieve victory that would damage her paragon status, and you the player have to keep it silent to protect her reputation - she struggles but ultimately does the bad thing for the right reason - while still needing to portray herself as a paragon to her faction.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yrel has pleased me so far... I liked her because she was just a average Draenei caught at the wrong place at the wrong time and become something bigger out of it!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Yrel I love.
    You see her grow into more, through all the emotions.
    Though if I didnt help her beat the council.. I think they should make me Exarch to be honest... I do all the work and she gets the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    You can blame Knaak for turning her into a dress wearing healer, instead of a plate wearing warrior with training in most weapons in addition to magic.
    People keep blaming Metzen and Kosak for fucking up Warcraft's lore, but I honestly believe it was Knaak who started the trend.