Hello - New to Boomkin

Hello everyone,

I'm making a change from rogue to boomkin to fill a need in my raid group. I'm struggling with the management of stars urge and missing some eclipse changes I think. I have the weak aura posted here for the eclipse bar and that is helping. Can you offer me feedback on my logs please?

If you search Stru on Warcraft logs I should show up.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Strudelalso; 2015-02-23 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    gruul soul of the forest - rest incarnation

whole raid just use Euph where BoP might be better on maidens but not that important unless mythic.

opener

-4 prepot

-3 incarnation

-2 starsurge (it has a travel time)

0 Ca + Dot

Starfire spam until 0 stacks use another starsurge and repeat. if you are on darmac beastlord, you should get a 4th proc hopefully while using all your 3 starsurges make sure to use the 4th as starfall. and you should still have enough remaining times for dot up the spears with your CA.

spears might not be important if you ain't a mythic raider but it is important on mythic.

Thats about all the tips for beginning i can give so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    gruul soul of the forest - rest incarnation
    Curious, why SotF on Gruul?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itchy View Post
    Curious, why SotF on Gruul?
    Only worth it if u have 4pc, cause of how 4set unsyncs ca/inc on gruul in particular.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

From my own experience, Ca and inc lining up isn't the problem. Most of the reason why sotf>inc is for mythic grull is because it has a 6 minute enrage making it the worst possible time for incarnation (unless your guild kills it 20 seconds or so into berserk). On heroic with 3-4 min kill times, inc is king.