Deleted

Help with my wpn choice please. :D

Hey guys i have 2 bladefists sat in the bag while i use an heroic WF earthwarped bladestaff from hm also. Now i always stick to the general rule of more agility is best but has anyone got a good idea of how it works with the speed of attacks etc? Which would pull more dps?? Also while im here doing hc BRF tonight and wondering should i take the heroic trink from gruul if it drops or stick to what i have? I have the lucky coin and scales of doom on hc atm. Thanks in advance

Dual wield and 2handers are very close, just use whatever has the higher ilvl, and I believe your trinkets are better than the gruul trinket, if you're in a guild run you should let a rogue or shaman get it.

Heroic Meaty Dragonspine trophy sims ~1000 dps higher than coin on ST and ~3000 dps higher for hectic add cleave, 3 targets. Its a huge upgrade imo, especially with 6/10 bosses being cleave/aoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhalien View Post
    Heroic Meaty Dragonspine trophy sims ~1000 dps higher than coin on ST and ~3000 dps higher for hectic add cleave, 3 targets. Its a huge upgrade imo, especially with 6/10 bosses being cleave/aoe.
    Hey thank you for the response, oh really thats nice then ill take that trinket when it drops then

Quote Originally Posted by thatch7 View Post
    Hey thank you for the response, oh really thats nice then ill take that trinket when it drops then
    My sim was done without the buff to RSK coming tomorrow as well so the actual increase is probably even higher

Deleted
    I just have one more question. Do I take the 2/4 piece even if it's a significant drop in ilvl? I have 685 in most of my tier slots. We are beginning hc brf so if it drops there I would say take it. But what about the 665 gear? 20 ilvl drop? Is it a gain or loss?? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    the best way to tell this kind of dillemas is to sim your character with different setups of gear.
    Also our 2 set is giving us around 1000 dps average so it's most likely worth it.
    I was using hcwf earthwarped staff and the sims put it at 100 dps higher than mythic+hc bladefists (tested with all the configurations of enchants)
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    I would love to sum my character but I can't as I don't have the set gear at this moment in time.... just want to know if it's worth pursuing normal for it really. My character name is kungchi on silver moon if you could take a look?

10+ Year Old Account
    you don't need to have the gear. you need to do the "copy" thing in sim

for that you need to read about online.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    you don't need to have the gear. you need to do the "copy" thing in sim

for that you need to read about online.
    Ah okay then, thanks alot I didn't realise you could do that....

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a sample of how you do it.

copy=kromog_bracers
    wrists=bracers_of_shattered_stalactites,id=113935,bonus_id=566

On the copy= part you can put whatever you want. You can't have spaces but underscores.
    For the item id and bonus id I go to wowhead.