Mission Cache Type : Mythic
    Total Highmaul Heroic Kills : Like 80ish
    Total Highmaul Mythic Kills : 21
    Total Blackrock Foundry Heroic Kills : 36
    Total Blackrock Foundry Mythic Kills : 5

Cache: BRF Mythic x2 (no idea how)
    8 mythic highmaul
    23 heroic foundry

If I have already completed my heroic mission do I have still have to wait 2 weeks until I get another one? Or will reaching the requirements for my mythic cache cause it to pop automatically?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weektwo View Post
    Cache: BRF Mythic x2 (no idea how)
    8 mythic highmaul
    23 heroic foundry
    Any proof would be nice. Screenshot of the missions, in progress or whatever and then what you got from the mission and then link your armory so we can see that you got two items when the missions finish. Also, did you kill a BRF boss this week? Did you get two at the same time or did you get them seperately?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackslol View Post
    Any proof would be nice. Screenshot of the missions, in progress or whatever and then what you got from the mission and then link your armory so we can see that you got two items when the missions finish. Also, did you kill a BRF boss this week? Did you get two at the same time or did you get them seperately?
    Got them at the same exact time. Boosted a couple followers up to the 660, logged out and in and boom.. 2 missions. I started a thread with the initial screenshot of both missions sitting and waiting (no GR to start). Currently have one in progress and the other waiting. Ill get a screeny for it.

Edit: Heres the screens of one in progress and the other sitting and waiting.

Sorry for the large pics, these forums hate me when i try resizing
    Last edited by Weektwo; 2015-02-25 at 03:08 AM.

I'm wondering if the two conditions are satisfied at the same time, we'll get two missions? This might be a bug?

Deleted
    Seems more like a rare bug happening with cache missions *in general, happend to my druid some weeks ago too. Boy was I happy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by invalidpt View Post
    I'm wondering if the two conditions are satisfied at the same time, we'll get two missions? This might be a bug?

first thought the same. weektwo, did you do any brf kills after 6.1 came out?

anyway, only 75% ? id not have sended the followers yet and meanwhile tried to boost the % chance, as they missions wont disappear so soon. boosting to max item level alone would have raised chance "many" percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    aww 1000's of people with little to no mythic kills won't get mythic loot? sounds like working as intended to me, you know how they could get even more mythic loot? kill some mythic bosses.
    Well, that's the idea behind "a cache containing loot from the difficulty above the one you are running" (as Blizzard described the raid missions)...

Quote Originally Posted by Weektwo View Post
    Got them at the same exact time. Boosted a couple followers up to the 660, logged out and in and boom.. 2 missions. I started a thread with the initial screenshot of both missions sitting and waiting (no GR to start). Currently have one in progress and the other waiting. Ill get a screeny for it.

Edit: Heres the screens of one in progress and the other sitting and waiting.

Sorry for the large pics, these forums hate me when i try resizing
    76%?! Are ya nuts?!
    Last edited by thefuga; 2015-02-25 at 03:57 AM.

Total Highmaul Heroic Kills : 44
    Total Highmaul Mythic Kills : 3
    Total Blackrock Foundry Heroic Kills : 24
    Total Blackrock Foundry Mythic Kills : 0

Last edited by babalou1; 2015-02-25 at 04:24 AM.

People are saying that masterplan may be messing with the UI. Check back in game and turn the add on off and see if the cache turns into mythic
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post

Total Highmaul Heroic Kills : 44
    Total Highmaul Mythic Kills : 3

Shit is soo broke /sigh

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ralon/advanced

Evidence of mythic cache : http://imgur.com/8fB3tOf

30 total BRF H kills, 23 loot elligible ones, 5 of which are done after 6.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    aww 1000's of people with little to no mythic kills won't get mythic loot? sounds like working as intended to me, you know how they could get even more mythic loot? kill some mythic bosses.
    Don't get too excited. Dev tweet already confirmed that you don't need HM progression to unlock BRF caches.

Total Highmaul Heroic Kills : 61
    Total Highmaul Mythic Kills : 22
    Total Blackrock Foundry Mythic Kills : 4

Total Highmaul Heroic Kills :45
    Total Highmaul Mythic Kills : 4
    Total Blackrock Foundry Heroic Kills : 23

No Blackhand kill either

Armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ohard/advanced

Got my mythic mission:

HHM: 40
    HM M: 4
    BRF H: 23 (I killed 5 of them today)
    BRF N: 3
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity... since it seems you need hc kills after 6.1 to get mythic cache (unless you have many mythic kills in highmaul), if i upgrade my followers before gettin hc kills in brf today, will I get heroic cache?
    What I mean to ask is: it's better not to upgrade followers right away, get some hc brf kills, and THEN upgrade followers so we trigger the mythic cache, right? Because if you upgrade the followers before gettin the hc kills, it gives you heroic cache.

Am i wrong?

just to be on the safe side, ill raid tonight then trigger the cache.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    Just out of curiosity... since it seems you need hc kills after 6.1 to get mythic cache (unless you have many mythic kills in highmaul), if i upgrade my followers before gettin hc kills in brf today, will I get heroic cache?
    What I mean to ask is: it's better not to upgrade followers right away, get some hc brf kills, and THEN upgrade followers so we trigger the mythic cache, right? Because if you upgrade the followers before gettin the hc kills, it gives you heroic cache.

Am i wrong?
    yup... /10char
    u arent wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.