Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Got a crap versatility ring I would never ever use. Have been getting Kargath rings from Highmaul missions aswell (for 3+ weeks in a row). I guess the rings love me Shame they are so bad and I have a very good one for ages already (bis stats+socket).

Mythic Humming Blackiron Trigger with Avoidance

Quote Originally Posted by Fuqup View Post
    For people who kept track of which BRF mission they got, did the loot you received match up with the boss(es) your followers fought? Just curious, since I got the blackhand one and won't find out for 8 more hours
    I will tell you if noone does, I get off work in 2 hours, and my mission was Slagworks.

mastery/multi (downgrade) neck on hunter
    vers/BA neck on monk
    int with spi proc on druid

Shoulders that got immediately destroyed because I have tier. >.<;

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Maiden haste/mastery belt vanilla mythic on my warrior, oregorger head vanilla mythic on my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuqup View Post
    For people who kept track of which BRF mission they got, did the loot you received match up with the boss(es) your followers fought? Just curious, since I got the blackhand one and won't find out for 8 more hours
    Negative. My mission was Slagworks and my loot drops from Blackhand.

Deleted
    mythic warforged agility cloak from Kromog.

not super bis high weigh item but hey ill take it. I was using 670 BOE from Highmaul.

Deleted
    Mastery/Multistrike Boots from Maidens for my Rogue , im veeeeery pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    make sure to stream it when you DE it
    Calm down satan >(
    got HC squire's electroplated bracers on the alt, and my main got something useless that i had better of already, which i can't remember anymore:<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Mythic Humming Blackiron Trigger with Avoidance
    Avoidance is so godly now O_o

Deleted
    Versatility plate helm, that was DE'd do fast it almost made me cry

So on my first Mythic Highmaul quest I got the Mythic Evergaze trinket (from Imperator) and I was so excited....
    Now... my first Mythic BRF quest finished today and I got the Mythic Blast Furnace trinket LOL unbelievable!

so f***ing happy about scoring both BiS tank trinkets from my 1st cache...

best of luck to everyone else!

Mythic caster trinket from Ogre George (Goren Soul Repository, Int/Crit)... BiS for shadow as far as I'm aware. Pretty happy with that!

I'll just leave this here. Got mythic on-use trinket from Maidens. With +speed and +socket. Needless to say my ret is very happy. Got the heroic trinket from Flamebender later that night too!

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Châmp/advanced

Is it fixed now that when you open one, if you are healing or tank speed, you should get a +bonus armor/+sprit item if it is a neck, ring,cloak, or trinket?

Deleted
    Blast Furnace Door trinket.

701 WF Gronn-Skin Crown. Needless to say I'm happy, and I only have a 3-piece as of this writing, so it all works out. But that means I gotta fight it out with my guild for the pieces off maidens and blast furnace :P