Thread: ISIS is winning

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

delete thread

delete thread, learned that sharing my thoughts on ISIS, means I'm a 14 year old, who is uneducated, living in a bunker, brainwashed by media. Also learned that people can ignore everything you say and type their own opinion then say they're correct when it's an opinion, also learned that ISIS isn't an issue to me because nobody I know has died yet so it's not my problem, cheers MMO-C community.
    Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2015-02-27 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    People are afraid not to be call racist and muslims take advantage of that, Europe is a good example, noone will do nothing because the moment they will do something the other country's will yell RACISM, islamophobic etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    You have any numbers or data or anything beyond "well it sure feels like..." to back up your statements?

Also, if your response begins with "well it's obvious that..." or "Well just look around," it's not a valid response.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    Where I live in Australia not the long ago when an ISIS supporter held up a café, they waited until the person killed two people before taking any action... why are we being such a teddy bear society, it's so frustrating.
    Bruh do you even know what happened at the Sydney Siege lol? One woman was accidentally killed by police while the other got gunned down because he tried to rush the terrorist. It's not even confirmed that he was directly linked with ISIS, even though they did praise his actions after the fact its more likely that he was just one solitary extremist. No one "waited until he killed two people before taking any actions", thats being extremely dishonest and intellectually bereft.

You sound like a sensationalist who gets tied up in things easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes let's do random executions of muslims in europe that will really show them whos winning :rollingeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes let's do random executions of muslims in europe that will really show them whos winning :rollingeyes:
    Obviously the vietnam war was a success, as with every single war where we've killed people Indiscriminately! At least according to conservatives it seems. Im sure if we just continue the same thing for 50 MORE years it will eventually work out.

ISIS is an apocalyptic death cult - if anything, the more exposure and inevitable public outrage follows, they'll soon find themselves on the wrong side of history.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Obviously the vietnam war was a success, as with every single war where we've killed people Indiscriminately! At least according to conservatives it seems. Im sure if we just continue the same thing for 50 MORE years it will eventually work out.
    Hey if you at first don't succeed....

when an ISIS supporter held up a café, they waited until the person killed two people before taking any action... why are we being such a teddy bear society, it's so frustrating
    Political Correctness > Saving lives.

Why are we giving ISIS members a fair trial
    Cause we are feeling the backlash of waging war and tortures.

Why are we giving in to ISIS's demands
    Cause no one wants to send troops in and get bogged down for another 10+ years.

ISIS is even considered godless terrorist by most of their people. They're a relatively small extremist group that's just big enough to be a threat to places and people who can't defend themselves but the moment they push it too far and seriously attack any foreign countries, they'll be easily dismantled. That's already pretty much started now as several countries have mobilized against them and the numbers will only increase and they don't really have...well, they don't really have anyone on their side.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's their score compared to ours? Is there any tournament sheet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure these hostages also sold their stories to women's magazines and tv channels to make that quick buck from this *tragedy*
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

sorry when did 'we' give in to their demands?

Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    ISIS is getting larger and deadlier by the day and have successfully instilled fear around the world
    I hope you secured your doomsday bunker tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Im pretty sure these hostages also sold their stories to women's magazines and tv channels to make that quick buck from this *tragedy*
    It's hard to sell a story when you don't have a head.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Yes, Isis is a strong god if used properly. Long ranged stun, high damage while staying mobile and ability to melt tanks is a good toolkit. And her ultimate can turn fights around, if used properly.

Deleted
    There is considerably more to be worried about in this world than ISIS. Though I do really enjoy the panic fear-mongering that ISIS bring to a neo-liberal world that is effectively controlled by the media and this agenda. I for one am glad we're focussing on the identity of someone far away that security forces hounded before any radicalisation and tried to recruit as an informant (same as another killer on British soils...) instead of focussing on the bigger issues, such as us interfering in politics of the middle east for our own gain and a society that becomes more and more divisive and tribal to allow those at the top to continue spinning the agenda, while the heavy majority remainder get to argue over the scraps of what is left.

and have successfully instilled fear around the world,
    I think our media have done a great enough job of that. Best way to restrict people's freedoms and questioning of rationality is to tell them that their freedoms and rationality is under attack.

Stick to the Daily Mail.
    /thread
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2015-02-27 at 09:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    ISIS is even considered godless terrorist by most of their people. They're a relatively small extremist group that's just big enough to be a threat to places and people who can't defend themselves but the moment they push it too far and seriously attack any foreign countries, they'll be easily dismantled. That's already pretty much started now as several countries have mobilized against them and the numbers will only increase and they don't really have...well, they don't really have anyone on their side.
    Turkey is after them, Jordan is after them, Egypt, most of the western world. They kill everyone not with them, this has never worked since the middle ages what basically their entire war machine ideology is build on.

Long term regardless how you look at it they are screwed. Right now governments are careful of not going on a full offensive to just kill random people in those areas and by creating more people to fight for their cause this is as much an war on the front of image as it is something else (for the west at least not for the poor souls in their cross fire) Cause last thing we want is another Iraq, if Iraq never happened. The only benefit they have is that they are in unstable countries.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Yes, Isis is a strong god if used properly. Long ranged stun, high damage while staying mobile and ability to melt tanks is a good toolkit. And her ultimate can turn fights around, if used properly.
    I thought this was gonna be an Age of Mythology reference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    sorry when did 'we' give in to their demands?
    Jordan almost did, then they noticed they lied and executed the prisoners that were intended in the trade.