Computer Programs Error Help

I am at an absolute loss and need help badly. I have downloaded Autodesk 3ds Max and need it for a school class. I have everything needed for a proper download and installation, my computer more than meets the system requirements. Yet every time I try to open the program, I get this error. "3dsmax.exe - application error" "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." Now I have tried virtually every "fix" I found online and still I have this error.

If anyone can thing of anything at all that could either fix this or at least something to diagnose what is wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

What OS are you using, and is it the 32 or 64-bit version?

Well, hard to know what you've tried when you just say you've tried it all.

Have you uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled it?

Another fix I found from Tomshardware:

Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Hiremath;
    Cause:

The cause of this problem is because of the “msvcp110.dll” file located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64 . This file is used by several applications to run, but each have their own version of the file with the same name. So in order run that application, you might replace it with a different msvcp110.dll file which we normally get at http://www.dll-files.com/

So application might not work the next time you try to start it with the below error.

Solution:

Go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 location and delete the “msvcp110.dll” file. Now try to start the Application and the program will generate a new “msvcp110.dll” file used by the application and you should be able to get the application working fine 

Hope this helps!!