Heroic Blast Furnace Help

My guild has been wiping to this boss for 2 weeks now and I feel like we have the gear for it. We have a hard time getting to phase 2 .
    By the time we close the furnace there are alot of adds up.We haven't been doing the MC strat . I'm not sure weather we should or not .When we do get to phase 2 it seems that we are overrun by security guards and firecallers.

Was there a question on there? Got logs or do you just want us to link you the fatboss guide?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you BLing on pull?

Deleted
    Not quite sure what the question is. Transitioning into P2 is very straightforward. Are you always bringing the bombs to the regulators ? Are your DPS picking up bombs from the bomb bags ?

Deleted
    You should definitely use the MC strat. If you use all the bombs available to you and do it correctly, you 'll finish p1 before the 3rd set of Operators spawn (so you only kill the one at pull plus 1 more set). If you manage to do p1 like that, then the rest is easy really.

As soon as phase 2 starts gather on the side the mini-boss is at and kill any engineers you have left (careful cos there's still a lot of bombs). For the elementalists, we did something like CDs on 1st and 3rd, potions on 2nd and hero on 4th. It's not the end of the world if you can't kill one in 1 take. Make sure you kill firecallers while you move to the next elementalist. Also, make sure you have someone interrupting them when they are up at the same time you're nuking an elementalist.

Phase 3 is a joke honestly, you don't need hero for it so don't be afraid to use in in phase 2.

Firecallers only spawn in phase 2, so you're not overrun by them "by the time you get to p2".

my guild doesn't do MC strat either.
    we just focus the big gronn adds as quick as possible. pretty much ignoring guards or dpsing when there's nothing else.

when p2 starts, we bring the adds from one side, to the side with felspar (all gronns should be dead until we meet up with other side).
    then we focus felspar/aoe to kill engineers.

only when all engineers are dead, you kill a golem and go for elementalist.
    after each elementalist, you clear all firecallers before next one.

the only time you focus guards, is at the start of phase 3. you kill firecallers, you kill guards, and then focus boss.