Good WvW servers for those of us jumping in today?

So from what I've read server choice only matters for WvW, so I was wondering which servers are best to join to avoid long queue timers, but also have enough people to get stuff done. My friend is on Far Shiverpeaks so if anyone on that server could let me know how it is for WvW that would be great, I see from the rankings it's fairly high so I'm more wondering if there's long queue timers during EU peak time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seafarers rest is fotm at the moment. I play on [DE] Kodasch and have serious trouble getting a good WvW experience. They are massive and overrun everything.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Darkhaven, my server has been competitive / top every WvW rotation we have gone in for like... a month or so now. Right now, we have Henge of denravi? I think and they're the first server in a long time to beat us, and even then, it's close. Like we're only 1000 points from possibly coming out ahead another week in a row.

That said, im a newbie when it comes to wvw... But hey when I look at it, my server is always top so I think it's a pretty fair assessment to say my server aint bad, peak hours on peak days Q times are pretty non existent (Still happen but they're REALLY short, 5 mins to get into EB but plenty in the borderlands so it usually doesn't matter).

Edit: That moment when you realize the OP is talking about EU not NA...

Darkhaven

/10

Deleted
    Current leader board for Servers check gw2 leaderboards on gw 2 main page.
    When it comes Far Shiverpeaks is at top of tier 2 I heard good things about it. So I did about Gandara and Piken Square.
    I would not go for tier 1 because of Que and rooming on even Far Shiverpeaks could be problematic (too many organized groups) you need to ask.
    All of them are very good. If you have friend on Far and he said it's ok I would stick to it. Just ask about Que. Have fun.