Deleted

Question What can i improve about my healing?

I'm playing holy.

This a log from last nights raid.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bGxpdz2BYnPjRADN

Yes i know, we used 5 healers at Ko'ragh, and i agree it's an overkill. But I'm not the raid leader.

What can i improve?
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2015-03-05 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Missing words and spelling errors.

Overall its the little things that add up. You are using Power Infusion, I would recommend ToF in that talent row, especially since you were only able to cast Power Infusion twice on an 8 minute fight. Seems like you had 3 dispels on that fight, theres nothing worth dispelling, don't dispel the fire debuff. The fight went on for a very long time for you guys (8+ minutes) so I think it would have been possible to squeeze in 3 Lightwells and possibly 3 Divine Hymns.

Use a Channeled Draenic Mana Potion instead of the instant one- it gives more mana.

Most Holy Priests are not running Solace anymore after the recent Mindbender buffs, so try switching to Mindbender for mana every 1 minute, it will free up more GCD for Renew as well.

Overall your renew and CoH usage was good, but you had a lot of Flash Heals and Greater Heals, don't bother casting those (unless the tank is about to die) and focus on fitting in more Renews and CoHs. It seems like you were in Serenity stance, but on a fight like Korag you really want to be in Sanctuary for the majority so that each Renew cast reduces the cooldown of your CoH.

Your total number of Cascade uses was good but I think maybe not at the right times, because it had low healing and 43% overheal. Try to use it just before the Fire Debuff expires, just before frost bomb goes off, or just before falling orbs hit the ground, or during Expel: Shadow. I didn't check but make sure you are using Divine Hymn during Expel Shadow and that your raid is rotating CDs for each one.

Mostly you are running too many healers causing your overheal to be high. Holy really shines in a high healing environment. You should post your armory as well so we can make sure you are using the correct Enchants and Glyphs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negato View Post
    Overall its the little things that add up. You are using Power Infusion, I would recommend ToF in that talent row, especially since you were only able to cast Power Infusion twice on an 8 minute fight. Seems like you had 3 dispels on that fight, theres nothing worth dispelling, don't dispel the fire debuff. The fight went on for a very long time for you guys (8+ minutes) so I think it would have been possible to squeeze in 3 Lightwells and possibly 3 Divine Hymns.

Use a Channeled Draenic Mana Potion instead of the instant one- it gives more mana.

Most Holy Priests are not running Solace anymore after the recent Mindbender buffs, so try switching to Mindbender for mana every 1 minute, it will free up more GCD for Renew as well.

Overall your renew and CoH usage was good, but you had a lot of Flash Heals and Greater Heals, don't bother casting those (unless the tank is about to die) and focus on fitting in more Renews and CoHs. It seems like you were in Serenity stance, but on a fight like Korag you really want to be in Sanctuary for the majority so that each Renew cast reduces the cooldown of your CoH.

Your total number of Cascade uses was good but I think maybe not at the right times, because it had low healing and 43% overheal. Try to use it just before the Fire Debuff expires, just before frost bomb goes off, or just before falling orbs hit the ground, or during Expel: Shadow. I didn't check but make sure you are using Divine Hymn during Expel Shadow and that your raid is rotating CDs for each one.

Mostly you are running too many healers causing your overheal to be high. Holy really shines in a high healing environment. You should post your armory as well so we can make sure you are using the correct Enchants and Glyphs.
    THanks for the reply.

We do rotate healing cooldowns for expel shadow

Here's my armory

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jitskii/simple

Edit:

Sadly our raid leader(s) cannot see that we don't need that many healers on this fights, there is so much overhealing on many of this fights, It's sad.
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2015-03-05 at 10:53 AM.