Deleted

New to Batman Comics.

Hey everyone, i would like to start reading the Batman The New 52's. Having never read a comic in my life and living in a place where nobody reads these things i've tried to research the needed books and order of reading them. This is what i've come up with :

Batman Volume 1: The Court of Owls TP (The New 52) issues #1-7
    Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls TP (The New 52) issues #8-12
    Batman Volume 3: Death of the Family TP (The New 52) issues #13-17
    Batman Volume 4: Zero Year - Secret City TP (The New 52) issues #21-24

So to my understanding each Volume contains a number of comic issues and this should be the order you read them in? I can't seem to find the issues #18-20 between Volume 3 and 4.
    I'm buying these comics from Amazon as there are no local comic stores where i live. They're selling the Hardcover version of the new Batman Volume 5: Zero Year - Dark City TP (The New 52), containing issues #25-31. What exactly is the difference between this one and the (not yet released) Paperback version that contains issues #25-27 and #29-33 ?

Being new to all of this is abit overwhelming. Any advice or answers to these questions are very much appreciated !

Thank you in advance : )

Quote Originally Posted by Triple View Post
    Hey everyone, i would like to start reading the Batman The New 52's. Having never read a comic in my life and living in a place where nobody reads these things i've tried to research the needed books and order of reading them. This is what i've come up with :

Batman Volume 1: The Court of Owls TP (The New 52) issues #1-7
    Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls TP (The New 52) issues #8-12
    Batman Volume 3: Death of the Family TP (The New 52) issues #13-17
    Batman Volume 4: Zero Year - Secret City TP (The New 52) issues #21-24

So to my understanding each Volume contains a number of comic issues and this should be the order you read them in? I can't seem to find the issues #18-20 between Volume 3 and 4.
    I'm buying these comics from Amazon as there are no local comic stores where i live. They're selling the Hardcover version of the new Batman Volume 5: Zero Year - Dark City TP (The New 52), containing issues #25-31. What exactly is the difference between this one and the (not yet released) Paperback version that contains issues #25-27 and #29-33 ?

Being new to all of this is abit overwhelming. Any advice or answers to these questions are very much appreciated !

Thank you in advance : )
    Batman HC 6 (Graveyard Shift) will reprint the missing issues (releases April 29th). It reprints issues 0, 18-20, 28, 34 and Annual #2. These are all odds and ends stories, so it will make little difference if you read them out of order. If you desperate just get them electronically.

And, yes, DC is squeezing you for extra money so you buy the hardcovers. There are no solicits currently for either SC.