10+ Year Old Account

[Hypothetical] Who would you send to Raccoon City?

The city is packed with zombies. A nuke is on the way. Critical information must be found. Who would you send?
    (Yeah, it's one of those threads again. Not your thing? Skip it.)

The Mission
    Hidden and protected in Raccoon City's underground Umbrella base is a flash drive containing information vital to you. An agent of your choosing will be dropped off at the city's main entrance. You have two hours to reach the underground base, enter it, find the hard drive, and return to the extraction point, before a nuke goes off, incinerating the city, the base, the flash drive, and of course, your agent.

The Agent
    You can send any one playable character from any game you still own. It is that saved character, so you aren't sending a generic "the Dragonborn" but "my Dragonborn (name)" with all the equipment, spells, skills, and stats that actual character has. Or, you don't just send "Lilith the Siren" you send "my level 61 Lilith, who has a Blast Ogre, a Hellfire SMG, and a Mirv fire grenade" etc.

Your agent is given a map with detailed directions to the entrance of the underground base, and a picture of the very specific flash drive. All other gear is what they have on them when you last saved the game.

The Obstacles
    1) No Outside Help. This is a solo mission, and there's a communication blackout. Sorry, COD fans, no airstrikes today (well, other than the nuke...). Street Fighter charactes can't swap out, Final Fantasy characters can't summon, Batman can't call Alfred or Oracle, Marcus Fenix doesn't get a squad mate, etc etc.
    1a) For this exercise, this also means no mounts, no vehicles.
    1b) However, permanent companions -- such as your WoW Hunter pet, or Link's Navi the fairy -- are considered part of that single player.

2) The city is filled with thousands upon thousands of zombies, but the threat doesn't end there. In traditional Resident Evil fashion, you'll find stronger monsters as you get closer to your destination. The poisonous hunters, the armor-piercing lickers, and the fast packs of Cerebus death dogs are just part of the enemies that will start to show up. You might also have the ill fortune of finding the Nemesis, carrying a minigun, a rocket launcher, and regenerative properties that would shame the T-1000 or Wolverine.
    2a) Also, the history of the Resident Evil games tells us that there are a fair number of well-trained humans, like Leon Kennedy and the S.T.A.R.S. team, wandering around with heavy weapons. If your character looks nonhuman, they're likely to assume you're a monster and open fire. (See below)

3) The G-Virus is incredibly lethal. If you take more than a couple bites or scratches, your character is going to weaken and die. Because the virus is known to transmit to animals and even plants, it's safe to say it'll work on argonians, tauren, and lombax. Won't do much against robots and the mystical undead, however.
    3a) Related note: if your character goes down, that's it, it's over. Even if your character is "banished from death" (Deadpool, Talion, the Soulless One from ESO) it's assumed the virus will slow that ability down to uselessness, if not negate it entirely by reanimating the body as a zombie. Either way, immortality/unlimited lives will not cheese this mission.
    3b) As the G-Virus is curable, it's safe to assume spells or magic that "cure disease" will work. Also, you might luck out and find an antidote, depending on your character: see below.

4) As per standard RE games, some ammo and health items can be found, but there won't be many. Also, ammunition is pretty generically 20th century stuff, like "handgun bullets" or "shotgun shells". You won't find thermal clips, exploding dwarven crossbow bolts, or mana potions. The BFG 9000 could be really decisive, but you get maybe 10 shots total before *click click click*

5) Raccoon City is pretty open, but the underground base is not. Flight and parkour will be of limited use inside the base, and giant-sized characters won't even fit through the door.

6) Your character's skills are not just related to combat. A Mass Effect engineer can probably run circles around Umbrella's tech, opening doors more easily and hacking computers with little effort. By contrast, your Inquisitor from Dragon Age 3 has never seen a computer before, and two hours isn't enough time to learn, so they won't be getting a lot of help there. Also, if you wander into any other "main characters" from the Resident Evil saga, a charismatic character might be able to use diplomacy to get out of a possible fight, get useful information, etc. Hell, maybe your evil character can strike a deal with Albert Wesker! (by videophone -- he's not in the city)

7) And finally, that character goes in with their current/standard equipment. Yes, you might know an alchemist that would sell you ten stacks of healing and/or cure disease potions, but unless you normally carry that many, you're stuck with what you have.

Okay, so who would you send, and why? Which game's characters have the best chance against the Raccoon City outbreak?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would send Link, have him play the Sun's Song then Din's Fire all over the city and be done with it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any JRPG character I've played can probably handle it. Firaga, firaga everywhere. Yuri (Shadowhearts) could just go demon form and take his time mowing down stuff. Etc.

Or my Jedi from KotOR. It'd take abit longer and would probably require more care, but he'd get the job done.

Deleted
    Sonic. Chaos control to victory ! Should take like roughly 1 sec to retrieve the flash drive. Or super sonic all the way to it?

10+ Year Old Account

Or just someone stupidly OP like Bayonetta.

Any mechanical characters like Mega Man or Glitch from Metal Arms would be incredibly broken for a task like this. Same goes for characters with some kind of mechanical exoskeleton or power armor like Samus or Master Chief.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2015-03-10 at 07:32 AM.

my current dragonborn, astanya. she's cheated to fuck, and a walking goddess. all skills maxed, level 81, ALL perks in all trees, full set of dragon scale armor with a legendary level dragon bone great-sword. she knows all shouts, meaning she can slow time, instantly kill anything by ripping it's soul out, and, if we go by lore levels of power, could level armies of zombies with a single unrelenting force shout. she can also call down a storm that strikes everything near her with lightning.

also, she can bend the will of anything a good ways in front of her, meaning she could turn a lot of zombies against the others and just walk where she needs to go without much trouble.

oh, and also, she's a werewolf. as such, she's immune to disease.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-03-10 at 07:37 AM.