Deleted

Quick gold making methods?

I have a horde that I boosted to 90 on a different server to my alliances (not that it matters), and he has just hit 100, he has shit all gold (so no T3 Garrison for gold), he is barely geared and he has no alts on the server to help him out. Easy Gold making methods?

Deleted
    Buy pets on your alliance characters -> learn them -> put in cage on horde chars -> sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiph View Post
    Buy pets on your alliance characters -> learn them -> put in cage on horde chars -> sell.
    Auction houses are cross faction now so that wont work. Not to mention the very same method you list can be used by anyone, any server. This wont make Anyone any gold.

Fast gold way -
    Potion of treasure finding. Go to grim batol and clear all the trash with that potion active. Open the boxes and ah the cloth. Vendor everything else. If you can manage the full 5 runs in an hour you can easily make 1k per hour just from the various vendor trash items and greens and blues.

Old raids-
    Do any cata raid on 25man you can. Heroic for good measure if you want. Icc, Ulduar 25man are also good for gold. Not the fastest but can yield 10k in a week if you can do everything 25man heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

ouch! Yeh, Blizzard has been nerving all ways to get gold outside of your garrison. To those that don't have a Tier 3 garrison.... Run some old raids and get one. Seriously, with savage crates, my trading post I can exchange resources for draenic dust that sells for 5-6 gold each and they cost 4-5 resources each.. basically a 1:1 ratio of gold return on garrison resources. Additionally, having a barn means 600-700 gold each day from work bloods, doing a daily = 100 gold each day, doing your profession buildings = another couple hundred gold. I would recommend getting an enchanter building and a jewelcraft building for the daily. If you run ICC (easily solo able you will get at least 500-600 gold). run dragon soul, you get ≥ etc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Auction houses are cross faction now so that wont work. Not to mention the very same method you list can be used by anyone, any server. This wont make Anyone any gold.
    Although a loss is to be expected when you do it on the same server, there are two key elements you forget:

- The OP created his horde char on another server (AH is not region wide).
    - It still is effective to get gold on your Horde char, albeit with a loss.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Although a loss is to be expected when you do it on the same server, there are two key elements you forget:

- The OP created his horde char on another server (AH is not region wide).
    - It still is effective to get gold on your Horde char, albeit with a loss.
    How would it be effective? I mean maybe to transfer gold if a pet sells high on both servers or near the same price (talking really rare ones). That would entirely depend on the op having an alt on those servers with gold. At best it just solves their gold around.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    I have a horde that I boosted to 90 on a different server to my alliances (not that it matters), and he has just hit 100, he has shit all gold (so no T3 Garrison for gold), he is barely geared and he has no alts on the server to help him out. Easy Gold making methods?
    Havent kept up here, but there's a couple of places that I know best. YouTube can help immensely when it comes to goldmaking. If your strapped for time the best way I know of is to level up mining and herbing together. If the character is boosted, you can take those professions just to start putting you ahead of the gold game. ALOT of the old world trade goods are still great ways to make gold that nobody is focusing on. As me how I know. You'd have to find which nodes work well on your server though. There won't be any catch-all answers.

As for farms anyone can do, I know of a few awesome threads from the ownedcore forums that are recent. One of them is my own. Try these:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ne-prices.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ming-pets.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-updated.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...y-farming.html

Also, you may want to look on the: https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy

Reddit gives off some good tips and heads up every now and then.

And finally if your really looking to hit home..

http://www.stormspire.net

It's where I literally learned all my goldmaking.

Deleted
    you could check the ah pet prcies as already mentioned, dont know how to the economies are for those realms, its possible.

you could try Hatespark the Tiny, for some starter gold. this way i gave a frind of mine 40k (+/- 0).

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuun View Post
    Havent kept up here, but there's a couple of places that I know best. YouTube can help immensely when it comes to goldmaking. If your strapped for time the best way I know of is to level up mining and herbing together. If the character is boosted, you can take those professions just to start putting you ahead of the gold game. ALOT of the old world trade goods are still great ways to make gold that nobody is focusing on. As me how I know. You'd have to find which nodes work well on your server though. There won't be any catch-all answers.
    Old world mats are a ton better to sell then draenor mats. The problem with most youtube guides is they broadcast things like 10k, 20k, 50k+ an hour. That is totally and completely false. They usually only make that every hour if they have a lot of high things to sell on an ah. They also really depend on your servers economy. They aren't really all that fast. I find any guide that claims to be a lot of gold fast per hour to be false for these very reasons. The most sure fire way to make a lot of gold is to farm old world raids / dungeons. I can make 1k/ hr easily all without relying on an ah or hoping for a lucky drop that'll boost my gold per hour average.

They also require a Lot of time to farm. So while a guide for using the ah is great for helping learn how to effectively use your professions or flip mats, its not fast and it wont bring in the advertised 20k+ per hour.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2015-03-08 at 11:18 PM.

I thought I'd read the a lot of the Cata 5 man's have been nerfed because of bots, I know I wasn't getting much from Grim Batol so I switched to Bastion of Twilight with the treasure potion and cloth scavenging, just the first room, and I think I ended up with about 1200 cloth, I did hit the instance lock out, so I had to break up the hour of farming, depending on server economies and some luck, you could make 3k off every 10 embersilk bags. I'm also running every garrison mission for gold, vendoring pretty much everything from the salvage yard,(I don't have the patience to wait for transmog items to sell), I dumped my lwing shack for the gem boutique because it comes with the daily, and I can dust rings, auction the dust, turn it into shards, etc
    Last edited by Dread Pirate Phayde; 2015-03-08 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How would it be effective? I mean maybe to transfer gold if a pet sells high on both servers or near the same price (talking really rare ones). That would entirely depend on the op having an alt on those servers with gold. At best it just solves their gold around.

While the OP's post is rather cryptic with it's ease of readability, it sounds like his main dilemma is that he has a new character on a different server than his main, that is poor. Transferring pets cross realm is the best and quickest way to make a lot of gold fast. It doesn't have to be rare pets either, it can be any pet.

Running cataclysm raids and having 2-3 alts to constantly sell things like truesteel or hexweave hnas worked for me. I'm sitting at about 500k atm after a few months